Monday, March 10, 2008

Meme the First


I've never done a meme before, but I thought you might like to know a little bit about me.

1. What is your occupation? Information Technology Professional (I do stuff on a computer.)

2. What color are your socks right now? Grey angora, with a black, white and pink pattern.

3. What are you listening to right now? Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel.

4. Last thing you ate? A homemade raisin scone.
Now I've broken my rule about no breakfast talk!

5. Can you drive a stick shift? I learned in a truck with three on the tree, and my first car had four on the floor.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A colleague.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I found it on Ebay. No, actually I stole it from Bonnie, and I like her tremendously!

9. How old are you? A year older than I was a week ago.

10. Favorite drink? White wine.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Equestrian events.
Aargh. I've broken the no-sports rule too!
I need to be spanked!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Frequently.

13. Pets? A variety, including hundreds of Red Wigglers.
There goes the third rule - no explicit pictures. Sigh!

14. Favorite food? Pizza of any kind. My personal favourite is made with basil pesto, chicken, roasted red peppers, blue cheese, and mozzerella.

15. What was the last movie you watched? Elephant.

16. What was the last book you read? Same Soul, Many Bodies by Brian Weiss.

17. What do you do to vent anger? I never vent. No, never. Well, hardly ever!

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A collection of small plastic farm animals. I spent hours inventing stories about them.

19. What is your favorite season? Spring.

20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses from Ron. Hugs from everyone else.

21. Cherries, blueberries or strawberries? Cherries for eating by the handful, blueberries as a flavour.


And there you have it!

9 comments:

Terpsichore said...

I have always enjoyed reading your comments. It is nice to get to know more about you. :-) Keep smiling, Terpsichore

Anonymous said...

Great to get to know you better. I'm glad you did the meme. :)
BIG HUGS
padme amidala

Paul said...

Hermione, Is three on a tree, the gear lever on the steering column?
Thanks for doing the meme, I wonder who made them compulsory. LOL
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Michael said...

Hermione, thanks so much for sharing in such an amusing manner.
I noticed for sports you list equestrian events, would that be because you like the riding crop. ;)

Michael

Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure do break a lot of rules!! LOL

Great meme!!

Hugs~
Eva

PK said...

Good meme, thank you. That book you read - reincarnatiohn? Just wondering?

Hugs,
PK

Hermione said...

Terpsichore - Thank you, and you keep dancing!

padme amidala - It was fun!

Paul - You're right, it's on the steering column. I doubt if I could drive one now.

Michael - There is a connection. The first implement Ron ever used on me was my dressage whip. He found it gathering dust in the basement and felt it should be put to better use. Our riding crop, on the other hand, has never been anywhere near a horse!

Eva - I can be very naughty.

PK - Yes, it is about regression to previous lives through hypnosis. The author has written several books on the subject, all equally fascinating.

Michael said...

Lovely! Your riding crop has never touched horse flesh, only Hermione bottom. :)

Michael

Anonymous said...

You were listening to 'Scarborough Fair'? Haven't hear that in ages, though I used to own the vinyl. Brilliant stuff, artistically and politically - though I have to admit a certain somewhat naughty attraction to the phrase 'scarlet battalions,' and not in a political or even artistic way. You may know what I mean - a few hundred incalcitrant female cadets all aligned with their well chastised bare bottoms exposed to the ... yeah. You do.

Semper paratus.

-Devlin O'Neill