Monday, October 20, 2008

Recap: MBS Sunday Brunch for Oct 19


Everyone's bottom is unique and delightful. Here are your thoughts on that part of the anatomy.

Prefectdt - Er Hum Ah! that's a difficult question. Well unlike the rest of me it does not seem to be giving up to gravity, as the years march on. Everything else seems to be falling out or down but the old backside seems to be holding its own, I suppose the spankings must be helping to keep it in shape. Sort of makes me wish I was into face slapping :-)

Daisy - Hahahaha! Love the post, prefectdt! I know exactly what you mean!

Now...my backside... We..ee..llll... its big. What else is there to say about it? I have a fat ass. But, he loves it, because he loves ME. He especially loves paying it attention, good or bad! And I think he prefers the colour PINK as in VERY pink.... lol.

I asked him what makes my ass so spankable, he said my mouth.
Apparently my mouth gets my ass in trouble because I am altogether too cheeky/mischievous/bratty/sarcastic/sassy/rude/argumentative, pick whichever and you will be right....and I have too much attitude (he says...)....and I seem to think I am in charge..(and?)... I think that about covers it.

I am either a perfect angel, or the devil incarnate....no happy medium, lol. Usually, the angelic bit is from when the spanking is promised, until about 20 minutes after it; I hesitate to say why I am naughty so soon after, in case he reads this! hehehe!

Hugs to you, Hermione, and thank you for your hospitality! xxxx

Paul - Hermione, it's been almost fourteen years since I've seen my beloved's bum, but that's not a problem as I see her in my dreams.
Her bottom was shaped like a teardrop, often a pink or red teardrop.
Mel's moves often attracted my eyes and hand to that favourite part of her anatomy.


Spanky - Boy, those are difficult questions! Kallisto is the only woman I have ever spanked, so I have a limited sample size of butt comparisons to draw on.

I don't think my Kallisto's butt is particularly unique in any way, but it is just the right shape for my hand, which makes it very spankable. The feature that most attracts me to spanking it is that she really likes it to be spanked. Also, it is readily available which is fun and convenient. It's nice and silky smooth, too! While there are no beauty marks, she gets spanked daily so there is usually some kind of little mark on it somewhere.

Reading your post made me realize I could have a worse job; I could be taking pictures of monkey's butts. Another fine example of our tax dollars at work, probably.

Morningstar - well i will be short and sweet - yeah i can do that !!!!

Many years ago there was an ooops small accident with a whip.. and i have a small scar on my ass from that accident.., i personally value that scar - my very own 'badge of honour'??

Jean Marie - I always thought my bubble butt was too big, but my lover gushes about its' beauty so much, I'm now reconciled to it.

He says he loves my bum's creamy complexion, and how it turns from pale to crimson. He reports that he loves its resiliency, and how I'm eager for another spanking almost right away. He loves that my butt is an erogenous zone, that spanking turns me on, that make-up sex always follows my spankings, that I'm anal-erotic and butt sex is on the menu frequently. Finally, he says that his hand was made for my ass. (Then why does he discipline me with implements so often?) He says that we were made for one another.

When I told my lover about this week's question, he insisted I answer it by him sitting on the computer chair with me lying over his lap, and from that ignominious and awkward but incredible position he has played with and upon my bared butt with love pats and caresses. But now he promises that I'm in for a good, hard paddling, so I'll sign off.

Anonymous - The roundness. The overhang that smooths out when she's over my lap. The firmness. She's tiny; I can almost cover each one of her cheeks with my hand. It's unforgettable! I remember, years ago, we were visiting the Met Museum and I was shocked when I realized one of the marble Greek figures had the same bottom as hers. And she was standing right next to it looking up! I'll never forget the sight.

Mary - Oh what a fun question. I was glad when J-lo made the butt factor popular again, because my butt would never fit into Jordash jeans, not even in Jr. High. Sassoon yes, but other tight jeans of the 80's NO WAY and I was a teenager then! My bottom is definitely rounded and plump. Apparently it is not too big (according to an old flame) because I have two distinct butt cheeks. I had no idea -- but as long as there are two cheeks -- the roundness or girth of the bottom is attractive (according to one guy anyway). My more current flame is out of the country - if he wasn't I would ask him to answer.

Todd - First of all... congrats to Bonnie on the 12x12. :)

Let's see, Suzy's bottom has a very nice curve to it. It juts out in a perfectly spankable way. The canvass is almost completely flawless, which means each spanking mark shows up. That does attract swats too. As for the feel... it's cool pre-spanking... and gets toasty during... and down right warm afterwards.

So, a very lovely bottom. Same for Bonnie... a lovely and smart bottom indeed.

Thanks for hosting!

Dave - What makes My Daisy's Ass so very spankable? Probably the look of love and adoration that shines through her eyes have after a session. Although I have explained that I am happy to provide her beautiful bottom with all the attention I can without, she seems to prefer to EARN her spanks. I love her completely but being 7,000 miles away, spanks need to have a lasting effect.
Thank you Hermione.

Jai - First of all, that food picture you posted looks SO DELICIOUS!! I just got back from a 10 mile hike and am so hungry right now!

Ok. So what makes my butt unique?
Well, I would have to say that my buns are nicely toned from all the running I do. I have wide hipes, therefore a broad backside, but not a saggy one = ] Surface area that has a nice jiggle to it, lol

Hermione: My bottom isn't too big and it isn't too small. I think it's just right. There's a small beauty mark right above the cleft. It's also very soft and squeezable so Ron might be able to recognize it by feel. He's also very good with faces, so I think he'd have no trouble identifying my bottom in a line-up.

Thank you everyone, for participating in this lively discussion!

2 comments:

Spanky said...

Thanks for filling in for Bonnie and posting this!

Hermione said...

Spanky - The pleasure is all mine.

Hugs,
Hermione