Monday, May 11, 2009

A Relationship Meme








I found this meme on Tiggs' blog, and thought it would be fun to do for Ron and me.

1. Who said “I love you” first?
He did.

2. Who is the morning person?
Neither of us is a night owl, but I'm always up earlier.

3. Who sings better?
I do, but then, I've only ever heard Ron sing once.

4. Who eats more?
That would be me. I snack and nibble all day when I'm at work. I also get grumpy if I go too long without eating. Ron never eats between meals. What willpower!

5. Who’s older?
Ron.

6. Who’s smarter?
I belong to Mensa, so I have the official credentials. But that's only one way of assessing intelligence.

7. Who’s temper is worse?
His, definitely, because he lets little things upset him I take the small stuff in stride and try to keep us both calm. I will sometimes get angry if I think my bottom is being neglected, but I try not to show it.

8. Who does the laundry?
I do.

9. Who does the dishes?
We each put our own dishes in the dishwasher, but Ron washes the pots and pans and such by hand, except on weekends when I give him a break.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
I do.

11. Who’s feet are bigger?
Ron's.

12. Who’s hair is longer?
Mine.

13. Who’s better with the computer?
I am, because it's a big part of my job, but Ron's pretty good at figuring out how to do things on his own.

14. Do you have pets?
Oh, yes.

15. Who named your pets?
Some came with names that we kept, and our most recent one was named after a character in Ron's favourite TV show.

16. Who pays the bills?
For the most part, it just happens. The bills get paid automatically from our accounts, so there are very few we actually pay manually. If you mean whose money goes toward the bills, we are each responsible for specific things.

17. Who cooks dinner?
We do it together, and take turns being in charge of dinner and assisting, depending on what we're having. We plan the week's menu together too. I fix quick weekday breakfasts and Ron cooks something more substantial on weekends.

18. Who drives when you are together?
Ron. He hates women drivers (although he admits I'm not bad).

19. Who pays when you go out to dinner?
We take turns.

20. Who’s the most stubborn?
Ron. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

21. Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I always admit it, even when I know I'm not, which makes a certain point too.

22. Whose family do you see more?
Together, we see Ron's more often. But we also visit our respective family members separately.

23. Who asked who out?
We had a friendship that grew into something more, so neither one of us ever asked the other out.

24. Who kissed who first?
That was a mutual decision.

25. Who’s more sensitive?
We are both very sensitive, in different ways.

26. Who’s taller?
Ron, by a smidgen.

27. Who has more friends?
We both have aquaintances, but I suspect I have more cyber-friends.

28. Who has more siblings?
We're even on that one too.

Please feel free to use this on your blog and share your relationship too.

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

The Headmaster said...

Lovely. What a splendid couple you must make!

ronnie said...

Lovely meme Hermione thanks for sharing.

Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Headmaster - Thank you. I didn't realize how lucky I am till I saw it written down.

Ronnie - My pleasure. Feel free to fill it in too.

Hugs,
Hermione