Sunday, November 15, 2009

The things you see on television


This product was featured in a television commercial not so long ago. Bumpits? Bum pits? What on earth is a bum pit? Why would I buy one? I have a perfectly good bum of my own. They come as a set of three; perhaps one is a spare, so that you never leave the house without a pair of bums.

But let's look at the rest of the package.



Now it becomes clear. Bumpits are bumps that you bury under your hair to make it look, well, bumpy (but fabulous). The package contains three blond bums bumps, in three different sizes.

Wouldn't that be a fashion statement - wearing a blond bum on your head. But you'd have to buy two packages if you wanted two cheeks of equal size.

Luckily, if you phone in your order within the next 15 minutes, they'll include a second set ABSOLUTELY FREE!



From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Fabsterrant said...

An evil woman has struck my immagination again. I am piqued and teased not to mention tormented in every aspect of my overactive vivid lustfull visions that I must limit only to my minds eye. Bum pits anywhere near me could drive me insane and then you would have accomplished your mission. Peshaw its an unavoidable fate that lies ahead to be driven mad by bumpits,

Hugs, Fab

Anonymous said...

what is that
that may do help to my hair style

ronnie said...

LOL. Never heard of them Hermione.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of a rude insult we use around here to label someone whose thinking is not too sharp, where we compare his head with is posterior.

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog. If you like we could exchange links beten our blogs. Let me know what you think. Best Regards

Enzo

Hermione said...

Fab - There are worse ways to go mad - LOL!

Online - I hope you'll find it useful.

Ronnie - Neither had I. But then, I don't fuss with my hair much, so wouldn't intentionally seek out products like this.

Mick - Yes, i know the expression well. It's what Wayne often called Kevin on The Wonder Years.

Enzo - I'll take a look.

Hugs,
Hermione