Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday FAIL

Pervertables that shouldn't give up their day jobs in the vanilla world.



I've said before that I don't want metal implements used on my backside, no matter how pretty they are. In keeping with the Valentine theme, I thought this lovely whisk deserved a mention, even though there's no possibility of adding it to our arsenal.

Look at how much fun the cook below seems to be having.






I'm sure you will enjoy the description too. I've taken the liberty of omitting certain words from it, but otherwise it is shown as writ.

Heart Spring Whisk
This little spring whisk solves a...problem most of us have run into at one time or another. The rounded head of a traditional whisk contacts a small area of the flat...bottom and is too large to fit into the sharp angles of many...The articulated head of this stainless steel tool stays flat on the bottom...and the heart shape provides a point that fits into the corners... so you can work over the whole bottom of almost any...shape.


Finally, I will let the greeting card below speak for itself.





From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Elysia said...

Thanks for a great laugh!
Elysia

Janet said...

All I can say is WOW...polka dotted boxers!!! Not in my house!!!LOL

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic blog, informative and fun. Thank you. I love your postings. I've started, in the past couple of days, some blogs on the topics that interest me. I think you might like my

http://spankingnaughtybottoms.blogspot.com/

http://caningmiss.blogspot.com/

blogs. Although i've got alot of work to do on them yet. Sally

^Mike said...

"Dang!" he said to himself, "not only is she home early but she's got on the same dress and shoes I was planning to wear."

ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ronnie said...

LOL Hermione, where do yo find them?

Don't you just love those socks. Thanks for the laugh.

Have a great weekend.
Love.
Ronnie
xx

PS - sorry deleted comment was mine x

Hermione said...

Elysia - I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Janet - Or mine either!

Sally - Thank you, Sally, and welcome. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. I'll visit yours soon.

Mike - LOL - what a great caption!

Ronnie - This one was in a downtown card shop. Yes, the socks are just the right touch.

Hugs,
Hermione