Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Spanking Olympics

No, we Canadians haven't added a new indoor sport to this year's Winter Olympics. But this picture is on all the Wonder Bread wrappers, specially designed for the 2010 Winter Olympics here in Canada. Their website explains:


We believe that through play, dreams are uncovered.

Interesting thought. I think the reverse can also be true: that our dreams become reality through
our spanking play.

Ron always says - and I wholeheartedly agree - that my head is my primary erogenous zone.

And on a related note, I bought a pair of Olympic mittens last weekend, in support of our athletes.


What do they have to do with our favourite indoor pastime? If you look closely, you'll see that I tucked the price tag into the cuff of one mitten. Here's a closeup:


Who knew that size S&M would be a perfect fit? I take that as a good omen. Canada's going for gold! Let the games begin!


From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Ann said...

I love it! I'm seeing those red mittens all over the place. Now I'll get this odd smile on my face when I do. And no one will quite get the joke.

But as an American living in Canada who do I root for? The US or Canada? Both until they are against each other! At least that's my thought now. :)

widgets said...

When we watch hockey: for every slap shot aj receives one smack on his butt. A goal is 2 and if the team I do not like wins everything is doubled. After Sunday's game of the week he received 86 with my paddle. His saddle is tender still.
Rachel

A.S.S. said...

S/M for $10... we need to figure out the exchange rate on that.

:)
~Todd and Suzy

ps
our word verification is "beatit"... lol

Hermione said...

Ann - Why, Canada, of course!

Rachel = That sounds like a fun way to watch a hockey game.

Todd and Suzy - I think it would be closer to $7 or 8 for you.

Hugs,
Hermione

ronnie said...

Those gloves are cute Hermione. $10 Canadian Dollars, around £6.00 here.

I been hearing about your games on our BBC news, it is true that they are having to fly in snow?

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Yes, they are flying it in and trucking it in, and lots of rain is predicted for the next few days. Vancouver has the warmest climate of any city in Canada - stupid place to hold the winter games, no?

Hugs,
Hermione