Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday WIN



Wooden Nostalgia Toys
Remember these wooden toys from your childhood? It will enchant [you] today as well. Flip-ball score stick has natural finish; others painted in bright, nontoxic colors.

I like the look of that wooden paddle with the holes. And maybe the popgun on the left would be fun, too. not sure about the third one, except maybe as a candleholder.





The Pedomostick
This is the walking stick that automatically counts each step you take. A pedometer inside the walking stick tallies your footsteps, calculates calories burned, measures distance traveled, and tracks time spent walking. The readings can be displayed one at a time on an LCD built into the handle. An LED flashlight mounted to the shaft illuminates your path with a steady beam of light or flashes to warn ... of your presence. The ... padded ergonomic handle affords a confident grip. The walking stick telescopes, providing eight different heights for optimal comfort.

Imagine! A cane that keeps track of strokes, as well as the number of calories burned. But would that be calories used by the spanker or spankee? Also, a warning light to let you know when a caning is imminent. Gotta have this!



From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

ronnie said...

I had the wooden paddle game and tried to find one for a Christmas joke for P.

I love the way you think, a cane that keeps track of spanks. Yes maybe somebody could invent one that actually counts out the number of strokes, that we we wouldn't have to as I hate when I'm told to count each stroke.

Thanks Hermione.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

B. Iddy said...

I would love a cane that counts strokes. I don't know how many times I've been positive the Captain's gone over my count. He doesn't like me counting out loud, so that's not an option to defend my poor bottom, either.

Hermione said...

Ronnie - I think the wooden paddle would be so much fun, especially with the ball still attached.

Biddable - There would be no arguing with an automatic stroke counter.

Hugs,
Hermione