Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Butt-busting Followup


Some of you have asked me how I liked the anti-monkeybutt powder, and the short answer is, I liked it just fine!

Last weekend, Ron was standing beside the bed, holding the leather paddle in happy anticipation, when I spoke up.

"It's kind of hot in here," I said.

"Not too bad. Come on." Ron was anxious to begin.

"Before we get started, let me get something," and I walked over to my bedside table and pulled open the drawer.

"What? Does it vibrate?" Ron knew some of the secrets that drawer held.

I laughed. "No, silly. If my bum is too hot and sticky, try this." I held out the container of powder to him. He read the label and laughed. He laughed even harder when I pointed out the part about "butt busting activities" on the label.

"Where did you get this? How did you happen to see it?" He was very curious now.

"It was in the drug store, and when I saw it I thought it would work better than Gold Bond." Then I ended the conversation by getting into position.

Ron put the container aside and settled down to the business at hand. Once, I interrupted to ask if he thought my bottom needed powdering, but he said no.

After what seemed like a long time, but was probably several minutes, he decided that I had been thoroughly spanked. "Your bum has a luminous glow."

Yes, he really said that! I was even more anxious to try the powder, to see if it had any heat-reducing qualities. So I begged Ron to rub some on, and he agreed. It was lovely, so soft and velvety as Ron smoothed it onto my fiery posterior. It felt much nicer than any lotion, and I do believe it helped a little. We both chuckled some more at the name, and I put the container back in my drawer, where it will be handy for next time.

After all, we are in the middle of a heatwave.


From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

PK said...

Now there's an idea! I'm not really a lotion girl instead of soothing to me it often just feels sticky. Especially if there is any more spanking to come. I think a soothing powder is the thing and this one sure does sound like a good choice.

Hugs,
PK

ronnie said...

Hermione, I'd forgotten this powder so went back onto their website it really is hilarious.

I thought Ron was going to go on and ask more questions about the powder but I see you made sure he didn't by getting into position

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Celine said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What a name for a product! Priceless!! I'm going to have to remember this...a soothing powder appeals to me over a lotion...

Hermione said...

PK - Ron doesn't like lotion either. I'm sure you'd like this; it's made for spankos like us.

Ronnie - I know how to distract him :-)

Celine - It's the perfect name. I hope you can find some for yourself.

Hugs,
Hermione

Jean said...

It looks pretty cool/ glad you like it