Friday, July 16, 2010

Dark Musing


Many of our spanko blogging friends have been writing flash fiction lately. In case you haven't tried it, it means writing a very short piece based on a picture.

One of my favourite bloggers, Craig Aych of Dark Musing, has come up with his own toppish take on this bit of fun. Hurry over and read what he has written to accompany the picture at the top of this post. He doesn't call it flash fiction; he calls it.....no, you'll have to go and find out for yourself.

Tell him Hermione sent you.

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

ronnie said...

Picture looks interesting, will pop over and tell him my friend Hermione sent me. New blog to me. Thanks.

Have a good weekend.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Erica said...

LOL... and while you're there, tell him to write the damn second part already! :-D

Hermione, he will love this shout-out, I know it -- thanks.

Hermione said...

Ronnie - Yes, the picture is intriguing. So is his story.

Erica - I'm only one of the small fish in the spanking blogger ocean, but maybe I can send a few new readers his way. He deserves it.

Hugs,
Hermione

Craig Aych said...

Thanks for the shout out, darling!

Hermione said...

Craig - It was a labour of love. Your blog rocks!

Hugs,
Hermione