Sunday, January 30, 2011

You Completed the Caption


This odd couple sparked some ingenious responses to my invitation for captions.




Michael

He: Hey Amazon girl, don't you know size doesn't matter?

She: Spank me? I don't think so, Tom Thumb. Now let's get those jeans down so I can teach YOU a lesson, young man.




Rattan

Nigel quickly decided that his bottom pinching fetish was cured.

Miss Gulliver ran Lilliput Inc with a notably firm hand.



Jonathan

He: It's been a fantasy of mine to be spanked by a hobbit.

She: Spank you? I think I'll ride you.



Prefectdt

He: Oh! You looked taller in your Facebook photos.



Recidavist

"Darling, this our new au paire, she going to look after you while I'm away next week. I've told her not to stand for any nonsense..."



Bacall

She: Hey little man, you can't spank me. I'm a big girl and big girls don't get spankings.

He: That's where you are wrong. My size may be small, but my paddles and my swing are very strong.



Raven Red

She: Spank me? Please, pick on someone your size.

He: Yes, I will spank you, size is mind over matter, and you have ample matter.



Dave

He: I...I really l-like your heels btw.
 


Daisychain

He: BIG girls get BIG spankings.

She: Well, not with your belt, it looks more like a shoe string to me.



Ronnie

She: Well I'm ready for my spanking, do you need to get a chair to stand on?

He: Cheeky girl, I'm bigger than I look.



Hairbrushedhubby

He: Somehow lady, I don't think you will fit over my knee.

She: Oh you have got the wrong idea. Your wife wants me to give YOU a long hard bare-bottomed spanking with the hairbrush, so are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way little man?



Sixofthebest

He: It's been said big girls don't cry. So let's see after one of my 'six of the best' caning sessions, if this is true or not.

She: Okay little man, I'll take you on.




Chross

He: What the ...?!

She: But Honey - aren't you glad? I just went through your browser history and couldn't help but notice how long you've been looking for an enlargement!



Hermione

He: Now I'm going to give you the spanking you've been needing for a long time.

She: Oh yeah? You and which army?




Thanks for joining me in some fun with captions. I'll see you all next week with something completely different.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: