Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Romantic Coupons

On Valentine's Day we shared a book of romantic coupons.* Some of them were run of the mill romantic, but there were a few that lent themselves very nicely to spanking.


Let's see... I'll be a milkmaid and you can be the farmer.


Surprise me with a belt, a paddle, a cane...


I know exactly the kind of special treatment my bottom needs.


It doesn't get any better than this!


Or does it? Clue, anyone?


I suspect Ron will enjoy receiving this one the most.


*They are written in both English and French because in Canada we have two official languages.
From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

PK said...

Lovely, lovely gift idea!

Hugs,
PK

ronnie said...

A lovely fun idea Hermione. Love the last one.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Terrific gift..easy to tailor make our own! Thanks
abby

Pink said...

LOL...in five minutes, on the patio, with the paddle. It doesn't get much more clear, no.

Great Valentine's gift designed to keep things spicetacular.

SPANKEDHORTIC said...

I hope that you have a nice private patio :)

Prefectdt

Anonymous said...

I want one that has breakfast in bed and lots of kisses. From past experience I know this leads to a very long hard spanking so I suppose everyone is a winner.
xx

Hermione said...

PK - It is kinda sweet!

Ronnie - So did Ron :)

Abby - Sure, why not make a batch to suit your own circumstances.

Pink - I know men can't read minds, so...

Prefectdt - In summer it is, when the foliage covers the fences.

Poppy - I believe there was one just like that.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

fun enhancements! On th e patio..must be warmer there than you let on :-)
Red

Galwaygiirl said...

Very cute! I once made some of these for my husband. It was fun. Galway

Hermione said...

Red - Well, maybe it will take place in a bit more than five minutes.

Galwaygirl - I'll bet it was!

Hugs,
Hermione