Sunday, April 10, 2011

You Completed the Caption


This picture was on the front of the card Ron gave me for my last birthday. You have provided a good selection of very clever captions, and at the bottom of the post, I've included the one on the card. 

Kaki: Birthdays are a pane in the glass.

Sixofthebest: A 'window' of opportunity, seeing Hermione's voluptuous bare bottom.

Season: A little window dressing?

Ronnie: 'Now this should give the couple across the road something to look at.'

Badhad: They really should not have clear glass in the bathroom window.

Mick: Smile and the world smiles with you.

There appears to be a crack in that window! (couldn't resist another one).

Bogey: Bacall does a take off on Samatha of Sex In The City and says "I have spanked that fanny before."

A Lurker:  
1. As I walk by I remark to myself that the moon seems to be out a tad early tonight.

2. My IPod happens to be playing "I see a bad moon rising" as I stroll by.

3. I am in south Florida and I stop to ponder - "Is this what they mean by "Moon Over Miami"?

Raven Red: New movie trailer: Through the bottomed glass

Rogue: Hmmm, those pale cheeks could use a little blush.

Emanuele Lombardi: Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone

Michael:
♫ How much is that bottom in the window? ♫
♫ The one with the blushing tail. ♫
♫ How much is that bottom in the window? ♫
♫ I'll spank it 'til she does wail. ♫

Prefectdt: George Formby was having terrible flashbacks.

Hermione: The inside of the card said, "Birthdays are an ass in the pain."


Thanks to everyone who contributed. See you next week for something completely different.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: