Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Completed the Secretary Caption


I would love to work in the same office as this lady. With all the spanking going on, do they ever get any work done?


MyMask: That was the best spanking I have had in a long time. I still can't sit down.

Our Bottoms Burn: It has been a long time since I have seen a waist like hers. I am not sure I like it, but it draws my attention.
BTW, it would be more fun for me if YOU would make up the captions.

You'll find my contribution below.


Bonnie: "I wonder whether the boss will spank me if I use his typewriter as an ashtray."

"This the last time I take fashion advice from Jane Russell."

Daisychain: Okay, I have VPL, I am smoking in his office, I have brought him tea instead of the coffee he asked for, and now, having been late for work all week, have typed the letter all wrong and will send it to the wrong person.... and if he doesn't spank me for all THIS, (*sigh*) I guess I will just have to accept I am working for a vanilla boss...

Kitty: How long until I can sit down comfortably? My ass is killing me!

Anonymous: My boss, wants me to type out Six of the best, one hundred times. Then he is going to raise my skirt, pull down my knickers, and on my bare bottom, give me what he promised.

Six of the Best: The secretary thinks to herself, "I must type out 'six of the best', one hundred times. Then I must raise my dress, pull down my knickers, and on my bare bottom be given 'six of the best', which is what my boss promised."

Simon(e): She'd been thrilled to get the part in "Mad Men" until they told her about the spanking scene.

Ronnie: When he said meet him at the office I thought he meant for a spanking not to type his letters.

Spankedhortic II: 1. "OK, that's the plan typed out. The trip wire gets him when he comes through the door, Sandra holds him down and I paddle the B*****d"

2. "I had better be careful wearing this bra. The last time I turned around too fast, the new office temp lost an eye."

Jean Marie: She thinks to herself, "I'm told that vanilla people have a cigarette after sex... how strange. OMG, my bottom feels glorious (puff)! And didn't Mr. Smith look fantastic when he ordered me over his knee (puff, exhale, puff)! And then that extra touch of rolling up his shirt sleeve before he lowered my panties (PUFF)! I could tell that he liked the view, because there was a slight catch in his voice when he said, "This hurts me more than it does you," just like my dear old Dad used to say... (PUFF, PUFF)

I just wish these torpedo tits hadn't hit him in the eye when he was all through and put me back on my feet. Jeez, I hope I didn't blind him! The company nurse has been in his office a very long time! Maybe he'll spank me again for that, when he's all better (PUFF, PUFF, PUFF)!"

Wordsmith: "Wonder who keeps writing these spanking stories when I'm at lunch..."

Red: Life is wonderful being a woman. Today I get spanked because I made typing errors. However, the future has a machine that corrects errors. but I will be spanked for smoking in the office.

Meow: "Maybe I would make fewer mistakes if I could see the keyboard past these damn pointy tits!"

Bobbie Jo: So now he wants me to start over and that after he has made it impossible for me to sit down! The very nerve of him!

Richardmt: Oh, men! If I were boss of this outfit...

Lea: "It's been a long day at work. I'm ready to go home and receive my stress relief spanking."


Hermione: The boss will spank me if I don't have his letters done by noon. But how do I turn this thing on?


Thank you all for your contributions. I hope to see you back next week for something completely different.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: