Thursday, September 22, 2011

Naughty Noodles


Last night we watched an episode of a new television program called Consumed. Each week, a professional organizer visits the home of a family who has accumulated way too much "stuff". She shows them how to live with less, and helps them dispose of their unnecessary possessions.

In the episode we saw, the man of the house showed Ms Organizer how he had decluttered the toolshed. The cameras panned across the cleared floor and tidily organized items on shelves and in boxes. What struck me was a large barrel filled with about a dozen pool noodles. It struck Ms O too.

"Oh, look," she said. "You've made a noodle bouquet!"

I asked Ron, "Why would they need twelve pool noodles? Hmmm. Maybe it's for something kinky."

"We'll have to look into that," Ron said with an evil grin.

So I'm asking you, dear readers. What naughtiness could you get up to with a noodle? Do you remember that Ann Landers (or was it Dear Abby?) used to say, whenever she had been wrong about something, "I'll take fifteen lashes with a wet noodle."

They don't look practical for spanking, but then, I haven't tried it. Any suggestions?

From Hermione's Heart

8 comments:

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, I for one am guessing, that one has to make good use of using their 'noodle' (head), to get to the 'bottom', of things, to figure that one out.

ronnie said...

Goodness knows what they would want with 12 of them. P did swipe my bottom for fun with one on holiday but wasn't very effective:)

Didn't she ask the man why he had so many?

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Autumn said...

Actually, I remember seeing those foam noddles with an insert before. Not for swimming of course, but maybe as a "bat cover" for young children so they wouldn't get hurt. That would certainty give you more control than those flimsy noodles alone would...

Just a thought. ;)

~Autumn

Bobbie Jo said...

Well, I suppose he may have a lot of kids or grandkids that like to play with them. Or they may have been given to him. Who knows. I suppose if you were to cut them in half, they might feel a bit more substantial.

richardmt said...

You should try them when they're
dry.
They make a lot of noise--whisssh--smack!
But they don't hurt or harm a bit.
Try it on someone blindfolded.
They're a lot of fun!

Mistress160 and solipsist said...

How about:

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/11/the-pool-noodle-girlfriend/

*grin*

Dee said...

I had a wee giggle when I read this :) It kinda amazes me how I now look upon random items (everywhere I go) in terms of their 'spankibility' use!
I'm not sure this item would do it for me but I will say that I certainly look at things differently these days and that my kitchen utensil tub has taken on a whole new meaning of it's own lol.

Dee x

Hermione said...

Six - Very clever :-)

Ronnie - No, she didn't ask, but maybe they edited out her question and his answer.

Autumn - Bat cover (or cane cover) is an interesting use!

Bobbie Jo - They had three kids, so maybe they go through a lot of the. Cutting in half sounds like a good idea.

Richardmt - I'll bet the noise is excellent. It sounds like you have quite a bit of experience with noodles :-)

Mistress160 - ROFLMAO! Thanks for the link!

Dee - My wooden kitchen utensils always attract my attention too.

Hugs,
Hermione