Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Butt Graffiti

Way in the back of my desk drawer I found a set of coloured transparency pens. These pens predate Powerpoint and laptops. In days gone by, presentations were created on paper using a word processor, then photocopied onto sheets of clear acetate. The sheets were placed on a projector, one by one, and the image was projected onto a screen. The pens were used to highlight and underline points on the sheets, and the ink was water soluble, so after a presentation, the sheets could be wiped clean of marks and used again.

I hadn't used the pens for a number of years, but they still worked, so I used them to mark freezer containers and bags, with disastrous results. The ink ran everywhere and made a mess of countertops and clothing. I still hated to throw them away, so consulted Ron for his opinion.

"What should we do with them?" I asked, as we worked together in the garden.

Ron thought a moment. "They wouldn't work for plant labels. The rain would wash the ink off. We could try face painting," and we both roared with laughter. We are both much too old for that sort of thing. Then he came up with another idea.

"I could draw pictures on your butt then hose them off," and he headed toward the garden shed.

Not a bad idea. It would give him something to look at while he was spanking me.

From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

PK said...

I really like a man who is always thinking!

Hugs,
PK

ronnie said...

LOL. Good idea. For a joke I've thought of buying some washable transfers and placing them on by bottom before a spanking.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan!

I've got some of those pens. Mmmm now WHERE did I put them?

Take care. Sky

sixofthebest said...

Hermione, 'Halloween Day', is coming, try 'masking', 'six of the best', with a cane on your bare butt. Compliments from your husband.

findingsara said...

I actually HAVe written a surprise message on my butt pre-spanking. Gotta keep thinks lively, right? :)


Sara

Hermione said...

PK - So do I, especially when he's thinking about my bottom.

Ronnie - Oh, that would be so cool! I love it!

Sky - Let us know what you do with them when you find them.

Six - I'll pass that along to him.

Sara - What fun! Yes, we have t keep them on their toes, never knowing what to expect!

Writing back there must have been a challenge.

Hugs,
Hermione

Anonymous said...

cute use of the pens... I imagine covering your bottom red would lead to interesting ideas... after hosing your bottom down, which would be fun to do..
Red