Monday, January 23, 2012

From the Top Shelf - Favor Me

"Favor Me" by Jenesi Ash is quite a steamy short story from Naughty Bits 2, an anthology of erotic fiction. The narrator is a young lady who enjoys being filmed while having sex, and her wealthy lover takes care of all her financial needs. This scene takes place in her lover's office; she has arrived wearing a raincoat and little else. He closes the door, removes her coat, and she notices that the window shades are open. If the people in the offices in the next building look up from their work, they can see quite clearly what is happening.

She removes her lingerie slowly, doing a lap dance. Leon's swivel office chair gets quite a workout. Then:

Deciding I've been patient long enough, I let go of the headrest and grab his belt. My hands fumble as Leon continues to tease my nipples with fingers and tongue... I tug his belt free and lift myself up just a little to unzip his pants. Leon skims his hands down my hips and holds me still. "Stay like that," he says softly...

I can't think straight with his hands squeezing and massaging my ass. He flattens his palm and my knees start to tremble. I know what he's planning just as he gives me a hard smack.

I gasp as the spank echoes in the room. Sizzling heat spreads through my buttocks and he smacks me again. I swallow back a whimper...

Leon spanks me again, only harder. I glance at the shut door. Can his secretary hear Leon spanking me? The idea drenches my pussy.

... I feel dizzy but I can't climax. I don't know what's wrong. And then someone in the other building looks out the window. A businesswoman frowns as she watches me. My pulse quickens as her brow clears and understanding hits... I stare out the window, gulping for air, my heart racing. The woman from across the street guiltily looks away.

From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

Aimless Rambling said...

Juicy - glad I already had a "little lovin" early this morning.

Daisychain said...

Oh, MY!!! xxx

ronnie said...

Very steamy Hermione. For some quite a thrill being watched by someone.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Sunnygirl - Lucky you! I'm sure it was just as steamy!

Daisy - My thoughts exactly.

Ronnie - Yes, for some it makes all the difference.

Hugs,
Hermione

kiwigirliegirl said...

*giggling* ....mmmmm being watched...not so sure about that one
good choice though Hermione ;) thanks for sharing

Hermione said...

Kiwi - I'm glad you liked it. Being watched isn't for everyone.

Hugs,
Hermione