Sunday, September 16, 2012

You Completed the Caption


What a past it was, too! Read all about it now:

Banjo: "Hmm, that's not so shocking... I did that twice just last Thursday!" :)

Bobbsroom:  How dreamy, a good book and a hot striped bottom. I think I am about to come.

Six of the best: She says, "Compared to 50 Shades of Grey, this spanking novel is a masterpiece of literature".

SNP: Reading about the past only gave Gwen some naughty thoughts for her future. Tonight maybe she could be spanked and tied up like the book character in Chapter Four.

Sunnygirl: Oh, those were the days. Now if I can only get him to read this book.

Minelle Labraun: I will quote a song....Memories light the corner of my mind.....he he.

Ronnie: Vince was right, A Lady With A Past is a perfect title for my book.

Prefectdt: Alison had always believed that you should not judge a book by it's cover. But this one wasn't helping her to improve her bondage techniques at all!

Ricky: Would you like to buy my special autographed copy, just for you?

Ana: Flocks of new students were horribly disappointed to find out that they had unintentionally signed up for a grammar class.

Lillie: And so members of the local school board learned an important lesson about thoroughly checking the references of substitute teachers......Mrs. Hottotrot was in fact, not a historian after all.

Welcome. Lillie.

Young Lady: Henrietta look enraptured with her novel until Arthur was finished walking through the room, then she pulled out her calculus text and started furiously studying. She couldn't let him know she actually had a brain.

Vfrat25000: I will get a spanking if I’m caught reading this book! Where is that husband of mine? I wish he would hurry up and get in here and catch me reading this disgraceful novel…….giggle

Chapter 16: I will substitute a slipper for the belt, I will go over his knee instead of over the desk and it will be bare bottom, not over my night gown. OK, my evening is planned out.

WOW!!!…I NEED a cigarette!

Forget Life Magazine, Readers Digest and the Saturday Evening Post. Momma is stocking her library with some new literature!!

George, I am going to put a smile on your face that a Tax Audit couldn’t take away.

Helen…Helen…..Helen did you hear me! I said I have a tee time tomorrow at 900am. George, get the hairbrush. You need to practice a different type of swing tonight! I am a naughty, naughty girl! Helen what the…..! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy! 

Crankyspanker: MMMMMMM Silk sliding over freshly spanked bottom. I think I'll have to read in bed tonight.

Hermione: That's nothing compared to my future!


Well, that was fun! Come back next week for another off the wall photo.

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Ana said...

Aw, did my caption not go through? I can't remember what it was, but I am sure it was brilliant. :D

Hermione said...

Oops, Sorry, Ana. Your caption is there now, and yes, it was brilliant!

Hugs,
Hermione

Ana said...

Thank you, Hermione! Ten points to Gryffindor. :)