Saturday, November 1, 2014

You Completed the Caption

Hallowe'en parties were never this much fun when I was a child. Your captions prove it.


Simon: Okay I believe you, you are a real fairy. Now give him back his proper head.

Leigh: "My eyes are up here."

Jimisim: Hi Little Red Riding Hood, what happened to your skirt?
The big bad wolf got it but fortunately the rest of me got away.

Elle: That's not exactly the Princess Peach/Toadstool costume I remember from when I was little!

(And I really was the Mario princess one year when I was in elementary school! LOL!!)

Julia: "Princess Peach, I have never seen you without your skirt before!"

Jon Montavega: "I'm so embarrassed. My mother made me wear it."

"I know. the shoes don't match. But my butt soon will."

"Are they real? Only her plastic surgeon knows."

Welcome, Jon!

Ricky: I'm sorry, my spanking card is all filled up.

Sir Wendel: Yes dear, that dress makes your butt look big.

Six of the best: Hermione, If you come to the Halloween party as BOTTOMS UP, I'll come as PAYNE CANE.

Kingspan: Several members of the cast of A Midsummer Night's Dream liked to privately rehears Taming of the Shrew instead.

Hermione: What do you mean, this isn't a spanking party? I came dressed for distress.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: