Saturday, December 13, 2014

You Completed the Caption

What did you make of this enchanting scene? Let's see...


arched one: Once we are alone my bottom will be bare and you will be kissing it.

Leigh: I'm in heaven - cheek to cheek and we're not even dancing yet.

Enzo: Awww....pure bliss!

King Marshal: Wonder if I could take this idea to Shark Tank?

Natasha: Now that is a happy, content and lucky man!

Six of the best: The man says, "If I had such a pillow each night of my life, I would hear the angels singing me sweet dreams.

Minelle: "Just a little more to the left. Ahh - the perfect spot!"

Ronnie: A perfect end to a perfect evening.

Baxter: Mmmm, this bottom feels warm, wonder if she was just spanked.

Vfrat25000: Genius…You have your head on one of the Kardashian women…I’m over here!

It happened again…Another guy has managed to accidently super glue himself to a woman’s butt!

I think I can hear the ocean!

Pregnancy is such a miracle of nature!
I’m going to guess you are NOT a Doctor!

Hey Buddy...Get your head off my ass I’m trying to watch the game! This happens every time I dress for Monday Night Football.

Katie: "I'm a little behind in my sleep!"

Hermione: George's narcolepsy attacks happened at the most inopportune times.


Please stay and have brunch with us. We'll be discussing a very important and timely issue in a few hours.
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dancing cheek to cheek .