Monday, August 3, 2015

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 2


Our topic was television shows that ought to have spanking included in them. Here's what you said:

Baxter: Unfortunately, the US is in the grips of the run up to the 2016 prez elections and I think ALL of the candidates, especially those of the GOP, should be spanked because of all the utter nonsense and bull**** that comes out of their traps.

Sir Wendel: I always wanted to see Donna and Jackie from “That 70s Show” get spanked.

Jenn: I always thought that when Rhett and Scarlett met up again after the end of Gone With the Wind, they found a way to reconcile and Rhett gave Scarlett a good spanking for her shameless chasing of Ashley for all those years! That would be a punishment spanking. Who do you think "plays" with spanking, just for fun?

I agree with all of the participants on "Real Housewives of [Anywhere]" - men and women!

So is there anyone on TV or in the movies that you think would ENJOY a spanking? Who are the closet spankos? 

Jack: I watch The Big Bang Theory a lot. I think Sheldon needs a good spanking - and from Amy (his girlfriend). In one of the episodes, Sheldon spanked Amy - just a short spanking was shown - and it was right at the end of the show. Now its his turn to get one - he really deserves one - and they should show the entire spanking.

Welcome, Jack!

Anon: I always wanted Carrie from King of Queens to get a lengthy spanking.

Simon: I always felt that both Mrs Peel and Tara King (Diana Rigg and Linda Thorson) from The Avengers should have been spanked but that Mrs Peel would also make a very good spanker. More recently I thought that the delightful Zoe Wanamaker should have been spanked for appearing in the terrible sitcom My Family. She did give her daughter a spanking in one episode which was the high spot of the many episodes.

Dr. Ken: Every TV show would be better with a spanking scene in it. Sadly, that's not likely to happen. It's nice to speculate like this, though. Sorry in advance if I misspell any actress's name....

The Big Bang Theory -- Someone already mentioned the spanking that Sheldon gave Amy. The other two ladies should get the same treatment. Bernadette could definitely benefit from having her bottom warmed, and so could Penny. It would be highly unlikely that Sheldon would be the one to spank Penny, but can you imagine? (spank spank spank) "Penny?" (spank spank spank) "Penny?" (spank spank spank) "Penny?"

The Mindy Project -- the show is now cancelled, but Mindy Kaling is a slightly larger body type, and I would have loved to have seen her bottom jiggle under the palm of her TV boyfriend, Danny.

Arrow -- The lady who plays Felicity on that show has a bottom that just begs to be spanked! (Emily Betts Rickard, I think?)

Mom -- not sure who would do it, but I'd love to see both Allison Janney and Anna Farris turned OTK.

Elementary -- Sherlock wouldn't be the one to do it, but Lucy Liu's Joan Watson could use some "bottoms up" fun.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine -- Stephanie Beatriz and Melissa Fumero are both lovely candidates. Like a few of the others I've mentioned, though, I'm not sure who would do it...

The Mysteries of Laura -- Not that great a show, but I'd love to see Debra Messing get spanked. Maybe by the guy who plays her ex-husband in the program....

Modern Family -- Sofia Vargara OTK. Need I say more?

Doctor Who -- As a general rule, there is no hanky panky in the TARDIS, but the current travelling companion of the Doctor--Clara Oswald, played by Jenna Coleman--is so gosh darn cute, there has to be someone in all of Time and Space who'd paddle her bum.

I could go on, but I'm taking up enough space as it is, so I'll shut up now. :-)

Enzo: Of the little TV I do watch, one of the shows I do enjoy is Amazing Race.

A few seasons back there was a particular contestant was constantly whining and overbearing. Sure there are contestants on there every season who are attractive and or do an occasional spank worthy moment. But this girl, who's name was Rachel I believe, was a constant high maintenance pain. Not only should her fiance have spanked her repeatedly, but I am sure almost all the other contestants would have gladly lined up to spank her as well.

Ronnie: I always thought Rhett should have spanked Scarlet in Gone With The Wind.

Nigella Lawson needs a spanking but the thing is she probably would enjoy it too much.

Leigh: I agree that Scarlett needed a spanking and Rhett thought so to. I also agree that the US presidential candidates needs one along with other members of Congress

Nina: Hi Hermione, I think Rhett should have spanked Scarlet for sure. Several politicians come to mind, and the makers of the jungle camp shows should be spanked for doing that, just like those who participate deserve a spanking. The list seems to be endless.

Minelle: Any of those reality shows like Real Housewives!

Hermione: I'm currently watching reruns of The Great British Bake Off and am eagerly awaiting series 6 to arrive in Canada. One of the judges, Paul, is very stern, almost never smiles, and is always on the lookout for soggy bottoms on the baked goods. I think that each time he finds a tart or cake with a soggy bottom, the baker should be taken to the judges' tent and given a sound spanking with a wooden spoon.


It seems the possibilities are endless. I hope the network producers will read this and take note!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: