Saturday, August 1, 2015

You Completed the Caption

Sir Wendel: A gentleman only spanks on the bare bottom.

Del Fonte: Can't stand still a moment longer, my legs are killing me. If he wants to get paid, the bloody artist better come up with a decent backdrop, like nubile young women with gorgeous arses.

Simon: Sir Edward had always considered that his rendition of "I'm a little teapot, short and stout, here's my handle here's my spout" was vastly improved when he did the actions. Here we see him doing the handle.

Six of the best: This distinguished gentleman is saying, "I love two things about Dolly Madison. Her ice cream is delicious TOPS, Her BOTTOM is scrumptious when spanked".

Nina: What perfect life for a gentleman like me! A good business deal which left enough money for a fine new hat in one hand, a fine new cane in the other. I wonder how my good wife will like this new cane.

Baxter: Where is that beautiful plump scullery maid? I asked her to meet me out here in the pasture so we could spank each other and f*** our brains out.

ricky: Would you believe, I'm Tom Jones?

Kingspan: A well-disciplined bottom being invaluable to the pursuit of sexual satisfaction, the right of the people to keep and bear canes shall not be infringed.

Leigh: Life is good and I'm one of the very best things about life.

Ronnie: George, please tell Mrs Windsor that I have been waiting 15 minutes for her to join me for our ride and if she doesn't appear in the next five minutes she knows what to expect.

Lilli Clairmont: Why yes, I am rather dapper, thank you for noticing! What you don't know is that I'm feeling rather chipper because I've just reddened the maid's bottom with my cane. Handy thing it is, a cane, an essential tool for any head of a household!

Welcome, Lilli!

Vfrat25000: Yes, I would love to sit down but that prankster Ben Franklin just gave me a huge wedgie and I’m trying to untangle it from my butt crack without looking too obvious!

Nice costume Mr. Trump but you do realize this is not a costume party?
What costume?

I think I have my pants on backwards! I gotta pee something awful and I can’t find my zipper!

Hello my lovely…Would you like to go for a boat ride on the Potomac?
Not a chance George…The last time we did that you blabbed to everybody about the spanking you gave me in the middle of the river, some kind of BS about not being able to tell a lie. You can row your own sorry butt across that river!

Why is Uncle George dressed like Ben Franklin?
I don’t know but he is worth a sh*t load of money so don’t say a word to him about it or I’ll spank you?
OK Got it! Crazy Uncle + 3 % of Coca Cola = A first class ticket to Crazyville with no stops in between!

It appears that Grandpa Charles has as we used to say: “One wheel in the mud!” “He is playing poker with two cards short of a full deck!” “I believe he has jumped the sanity track!”
“He just has one oar in the water!” “He’s one egg shy of a dozen!” “His toast is buttered on both sides!” “His ladder doesn’t go all the way to the top!”
 
Hermione: Does this wig make my ears look big?
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: