Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday FAIL

After Monday's Thanksgiving feast followed by a week of delicious leftovers, you can understand why food has been on my mind. Let's have some fun with food advertising and signage.



Sounds good to me!





Must be a new kind of flavoured beverage.





Pleased ta meetcha!





That's my kind of breakfast





Used in making the above-mentioned pain.



For an experience that's not at all painful, why not try your hand at Completing the Caption?
From Hermione's Heart

7 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermoine, great fails. Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

Hugs
Roz

abby said...

Good ones!
hugs abby

Katie said...

These were great, Hermione! :) The bread one cracked me up! Enjoy the weekend! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Enzo said...

Thanks again for the laugh Hermione!

Best,
Enzo

stay at home mom said...

Hi Hermione, funny fails, the vegetarian water is my favourite. Thank you for the giggle.

hugs

Nina

Cat said...

Love the fails Hermione...thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Hermione said...

I'm so pleased you all enjoyed them. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Hugs,
Hermione