Tuesday, March 1, 2016

From the Top Shelf - Hot Time

Valentine's Day is now in the past, but I found the most delightful story written by Rod Cayenne over at The Canery. In case you missed it, here is how it begins.
  
Hot Time for a Valentine

“Mmmm, a dozen red roses, my favourite artisan chocolates and breakfast in bed.  My, you really have pushed the boat out, darling, haven’t you?”

He just grunted, exhausted temporarily from their lovemaking.  She kissed his stubbly face...before announcing, “Actually, I’ve bought something for you.”

“You have?” he asked, with barely disguised surprise.

“Yes, just a little something.  Something you’ve wanted for a while, and something I wanted to give you.”

She reached under the bed and retrieved a long, white cardboard box, tied with a bonny red ribbon. He took it from her with a kiss, and was immediately surprised by the light weight of the box, immediately suspecting that it was empty, or some other kind of wind-up.  He untied the ribbon and lifted the lid of the box.  Inside was black tissue paper, which he parted to reveal a rattan school cane!

“Oh good lord!” he exclaimed.  “What’s this for?”

“Well, it’s for you of course, my darling.  You said you’d missed out on the cane when you were younger, and that you’d often wondered what it was like.”

“Oh!  I didn’t mean it.  I’ve changed my mind!”

“Nonsense, darling.  Don’t lie to me.  You know you really want it!  Let’s try it out.”

“No way!”

“Don’t you like my present, darling?” she pouted, “I’m hurt.  You said you wondered what it was like and I thought, at 52, it’s time you found out!”

I think so too, so click here to see how 'darling' enjoys his very first caning. Do you think he will prefer it to chocolates?
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Ella said...

Loved the story. Thanks for bringing it to us, Hermione. Sweet how the box looked like it had the standard roses.

Hugs From Ella

Our Bottoms Burn said...

Always nice to see F/M play in a non-punishment setting. Thanks. I know many men that wish their partners would follow her led.

Hermione said...

Ella - It was a nice way to present the gift.

Bogey - There are not enough stories like this, that celebrate the erotic aspects instead of punishment.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

As much as I like spanking, I can't imagine choosing the cane over chocolates.

ronnie said...

The perfect gift for him. Loved the story Hermione. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Cat said...

Sheesh...she's getting way too much enjoyment out of that caning...maybe he ought to cane her and see if she enjoys it as much. OMG...what in the world is her mother doing using a key to their place. My mom and son have a key to my house but it is only for emergencies...they would not use it to just walk in. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Baxter said...

that was good, thanks for sharing. The old adage comes into play - Be careful what you wish for.

Baxter

Lindy Thomas said...

Great story Hermione. Think its his turn to cane her now so she can see what it feels like. Ouch! They need to dead lock their door to stop mum from walking in, cheeky woman.
Hugs Lindy

Hermione said...

Leigh - I wouldn't choose a cane either. Maybe a paddle, though.

Ronnie - She's a very thoughtful wife.

Cat - I think they need to change the locks.

Baxter - Very true.

Lindy - I think she might enjoy having a turn on the receiving end.

Hugs,
Hermione