Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A New meme - 25 Things

After reading the last round of memes, kdpierre was inspired to create his own. Here is my version.

 “25 things you never needed to know about me, that now you do.”

1.About how old were you when you first knew you were kinky?
I was four years old.

2.Will you eat something if it falls on the floor?
Absolutely. Waste not, want not.

3.Have you ever kept a personal memento of a lover like their hair or nail clippings or other?
Yes, I saved a hair from the boy who sat in front of me in high school after the hair landed on my desk.

4.If you could affordably and safely keep any unusual animal as a pet, what would you choose?
I'd like a dik dik, because what's not to like about dik (diks)?



5.If you could tell someone from your past about your lifestyle, who would it be?
Probably my ex, to let him know I'm still crazy after all these years.

6.Who was the absolute worst person you’ve ever known?
I can think of a couple of bad-tempered primary school teachers who hated me, and the feeling was mutual.

7.If you could enact a law, what would it be and what would the penalty be for breaking it?
Pass.

8.If the only way you could continue to live a kinky lifestyle was to switch to the role opposite of the one you are currently in, would you or could you do it?
I don't know about the long term, but I'd give it a shot.

9.If you could be part of a TV family would you choose the Partridge family, the Addams family, or the Waltons?
I'd probably fit in best with the Addams family.



10.Has anyone besides you or your S.O. ever seen your or your S.O.’s  butt when it was still red from a spanking, and if so, who was it?
Several adults, when I was little and got spanked.

11.If you had to dispatch a zombie, other than a gun, what would be your implement of choice?
An accordion playing polka music all by itself.

12.Would you rather fool around with a vampire, alien, or mer-maid/man?
A vampire if he's from the Twilight series.

13.Have you ever professed your religious tolerance by saying, “I don’t care what you believe as long as you believe in something.”? Can't say that I have, since my husband is an Atheist.

14.In which fictional bar would you prefer to drink: Quark’s Bar, Cheers Pub, Rick’s CafĂ© Americain, or the Leaky Cauldron?
Cheers, because that's where everyone knows your name.


15. What is your fondest memory involving a nipple?
A scavenger hunt when I was in Girl Guides, and one of the objects was a baby bottle.

16.Confess the most prejudiced or un-PC thing you actually believe to be true.
I'm afraid that would offend some of my readers, so pass.

17.What’s the most desperate thing you’ve ever used to wipe your butt?
Grass.

18.When you finally die, how would you like to go out? And conversely, what is the worst way to die?
In my sleep. The worst would be falling off a cliff or drowning.

19.What was the strangest way you ever achieved an orgasm?
Riding a motorcycle.



20.If you could get away with it, who would you most like to bludgeon to death?
I can think of a couple of bad-tempered primary school teachers who hated me, and the feeling was mutual.

21.Can you eat with chopsticks?
Yes, but slowly.

22. What sexual experiment of yours ended the most disastrously?
Trying to get my ex to spank me.

23.If you suddenly went all 1950’s Sci-Fi, would you rather begin to grow or shrink, and how would you work that into your sex life?
Shrink, so I could go where no man has gone before.

24.Which sounds most like ‘you’: A kaleidoscope: a. works on principles of physics and optics, b. is a toy you’ll never see these darned modern day kids enjoying, c. is a rainbow in a blender, or d. reminds me of my last acid trip?
A. then B.

25.And finally, just what is the largest thing you’ve ever had up your ass?
An exceptionally large and painful poop.

Please feel free to share this meme with friends and try it yourself.
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Roz said...

Hi Hermoine, wow, some great questions! Loved your answers, thank you for sharing. The Dik dik and last one cracked me up. Never heard of a Dik dik before...not that Dik dik anyway lol

Hugs
Roz

abby said...

I had never heard of nor see a dik dik. Loved your answer to 23....and on a motorcycle...wow...hugs abby

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking my little quiz and posting your answers! You surprised me with several..........especially the Cheers bar. With your 'name' being "Hermione" I thought the Leaky Cauldron was a cinch. And I loved the image of your zombie-killing, polka-playing accordion! Thanks again.

BTW I just posted my own answers..........if you are curious.

Our Bottoms Burn said...

When I saw meme, I groaned, not another one. But, somehow this was a little different. I am impressed with your recall for things so long ago. I would not be able to answer some of the questions. On the motorcycle, did you tell the driver about it? Did you take a lot more rides? There was a girl almost three years younger than me when I was 17, kid sister of a girl I was dating. She liked to ride - a lot.

ronnie said...

Loved your answers Hermione. Couple of mine would be the same. Loved riding on the back of my cousins motorcycle. Never had an orgasm on it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Blondie said...

Great questions and awesome answers. Number 25 is probably my answer too, maybe.

Eric51Amy49 said...

Sweet looking motorcycle! I used to ride but never had the pleasure of... well, the pleasure! Amy

Cat said...

Loved all your answers, Hermione...not many but a few of mine would be similar. Really enjoy getting to know more about our blogland family. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and Blessings...Cat

Hermione said...

Roz - I learned about dik diks long ago, from my Animals of the World book.

abby - Yeah...wow!

kdpierre - Cheers is my husband's favourite TV sitcom of all time, and I loved it too. Thanks for the meme.

Bogey - You are right, this meme is quite unusual. Yes, I told the driver, and we went on many more rides.

Ronnie - I was always a bit apprehensive.

Amy - The bike wasn't quite that snazzy, but good vibrations!

Cat - I hope you do the meme too.

Hugs,
Hermione

Blondie - Nothing more adventurous that that for me, I'm afraid.