Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Morningstar's Meme

The latest meme, which I discovered on Morningstar's blog, has been making the rounds, and I want to join in too! Here are 44 things about me that you may or may not already know.


1. Do you like blue cheese? I love it!

2. Have you ever smoked? Only once.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, I had a .22 rifle that I got with grocery store trading stamps.

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Tiger tail - orange with swirls of licorice.

5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits? Not usually.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try to avoid them.

7. Favorite Movie? A Hard Day's Night.



8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

9. Do you do push ups? No way!

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? A lovely earring and necklace set from Murano Glass in venice.

11. Favorite hobby? Gardening, crochet, baking.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?  No

13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself? I am not assertive enough.

14. What is your middle name? I have two. Which one do you want?

15. Name three thoughts at this moment.
I've just finished a project and I hope the client likes it.
I must get this meme finished in the next 10 minutes.
The roofers will be here soon.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, water, white wine

17. Current worry? Our Neighbour's dog

18. Current annoyance right now? Another neighbour

19. Favorite place to be? At home

20. How do you ring in the new year? We usually go to bed at the usual time. We can't stay up until midnight!

21. Where would you like to go? To a concert

22. Name three people who will complete this? I know that lots of people have already done it, so if there is anyone left, go for it!

23. Do you own slippers? Not exactly, but I wear slip-on shoes indoors all the time, and they function as slippers.

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Pale blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never had the pleasure

26. Can you whistle? No, and I hate it when other people do

27. What are your favorite colors? Blue and red

28. Would you be a pirate? Never. They are cruel thieves

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't

30. Favorite girl's name? Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy's name? David

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Lip balm, a tissue and a poop bag (for the dogs)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Donald Trump's latest gaffe


34. Best toy as a child? Lego

35. Worst injury you ever had? A broken toe

36. Where would you love to live? Any English-speaking country in Europe

37. How many TV’s do you have? Three. One on each level of the house.

38. Who is your loudest friend? Our neighbour, but I wouldn't consider him a friend

39. How many dogs do you have? Two

40. Does someone trust you? I certainly hope so

41. What book are you reading at the moment? A Primate's Memoir by Robert M. Sapolsky

42. What’s your favorite candy? OMG


43. What’s your favorite sports team? The Canadian Olympic athletes

44. Favorite month? April.


From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

abby said...

That candy looks yummy...I only smoked once also...so glad that was enough. I wish I could laugh at Trump...
hugs abby

Roz said...

This is a great meme and I enjoyed reading your answers Hermoine. I agree, the chocolate looks yummy, can't do blue cheese though. I can totally relate to No.13.

Hugs
Roz

Eva said...

Tiger Tail ice cream? Where has that been all my life???

morningstar said...

thanks for the mention Hermoine :) I had almost forgotten about this one

and I want to know where do you find Tiger Tail ice cream -- two of my favourite flavours!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this! I actually used it on my own blog. (we even have some answers somewhat in common). And I never heard of tiger tail ice cream.

ronnie said...

I love your answers Hermione. The chocolate looks yummy.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Terpsichore said...

Loved reading your answers. The OMG chocolates look yummy and the tiger tail ice-cream sounds interesting. Hugs :-)

Hermione said...

abby - I wish I could laugh too, but he makes me want to cry.

Roz - It's good to know I'm not the only one.

Eva - It's a Canadian specialty.

morningstar - PC brand Tiger Tail ice cream is sold at Loblaws. Chapman's used to make it too.

kdpierre - I'll stop by and check out your answers.

Ronnie - It's delicious, and available in dark and milk chocolate, with peanuts or almonds. Another canadian product.

Terps - they are both delicious.

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

I'd take mine in dark please. Loved reading the answers and that picture of Donald Trump, well it's just perfect.

Blondie said...

Great answers. I have never heard of the Tiger Tail ice cream. Trump is always saying something stupid.It's kind of funny, but after all of this time reading your blog, your answers don't really surprise me, they are interesting and I learn things I didn't know, it's just that your answers reflect the person I think about when I think of you. Don't laugh at me, sometimes I get a little sentimental. LoL