Monday, August 8, 2016

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for August 7



Our topic this week was long-distance spanking partners. What was your advice?

Downunder Don: After Mumski's hip replacement her surgeon was very clear..no play for at least 3 months. His advice; grin and bare it because it will be twice as good afterwards. That thought kept us going for 4 months until we got clearance to play up (but I am sure he did not know what he was clearing her to do). And guess what? it was twice as good as the pain was all in the correct place.

Arched one: The longest we were apart was a week as she had gone to visit her mother in another state and I couldn't get off work to go with her. We were lucky as she had a phone in her bedroom and we talked every night. After discussing our day the conversation always went to spanking. She would tell me how she was going spank me and with what and I would tell her how much I'd love accepting the spanking. It left us both horny but something good to think about when going to sleep.

Roz: During times apart when we had a domestic discipline dynamic we had set times I had to check in via call or txt. As for spanking substitutes, there were a couple of occasions I was directed to do corner time, this was often accompanied with a phone lecture.

Amy: Oh Hermione! How sweet of you, as well as everyone who posted a bit of advice. My suggestion - be ever so affectionate with the one you love while you can. No matter what is going on in your lives, cherish the time you can share.

Hermione: I haven't any personal experience with being apart from Ron, but I know two former bloggers who did. Daisy and Davey were separated by an ocean for many years. She lived in the UK while he was in the USA. They were only able to actually be with each other for two weeks of the year, so they had to devise substitutes for spanking the other 50 weeks. Here is one of Daisy's posts, in which she describes a long-distance spanking.

Thank you for helping Amy out this week!
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

ronnie said...

I've not had personal experience so no real help. Yes remember Daisy and Davey very well.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Aimless Rambling said...

I remember Daisy and Davey. Were they ever able to get the visa situation resolved?