Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday FAIL

Cruising around the interwebs gives me plenty of opportunity to see some amazing signs. Here are just a few for your enjoyment.


Finally - a gluten free barber shop





Useful when taking pictures of your celf





A great selling feature





Is this warning really necessary? Oh, wait, this is Walmart, so I guess it is.




 Finally, a little giggle.

I'm going to assume there was some spanking going on as well.


For more giggles, Complete the Caption before you leave for the day.
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time there was a gluten free barbershop! lol
After getting your hair cut, you should probably take a celfie.
Not haunted ... makes you wonder what the back story is, doesn't it?
Wow. And I'm heading to Walmart today. Scary.
And last one is adorable! Definitely must have been some spanking going on! lol

ronnie said...

All made me smile. The last one is so adorable. Thanks.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

abby said...

Love that baby one...and something tells me if they came is sizes...all men would buy the extra large..
hugs abby

Erica Scott said...

I once saw gluten free cough syrup. Good to know! *shaking head*

Enzo said...

Hermione - Love the barber shop one.
@Abby - As a matter of fact they do come in sizes, and Xl is often sold out.

Best,
Enzo

abby said...

Enzo..thank you, goes to show that I have never purchased any...hugs abby

Cat said...

Love all of these, Hermione...gluten free haircuts...go figure. :) That last one is absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Roz said...

Love these Hermoine, the barber shop and not haunted sign my favourites and the last one...so cute :)

Hugs
Roz

Hermione said...

Lilli - I'm pleased you enjoyed them all.

Ronnie - the little one is so sweet.

abby - An no one would buy "petite".

Erica - Yup, and gluten-free oatmeal, carrots, tomatoes...

Enzo - I must check next time I am in a drugstore to see of the slot for XL is empty.

Cat - It's all about gluten these days.

Roz - I like the reassurance the not hanted sign gives prospective buyers.

Hugs,
Hermione