Sunday, June 25, 2017

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #182



Welcome one and all to another chance to discuss a spanking-related topic. This week Ronnie published a list of spanking twitter feeds from some well-known spanking personalities in the blogosphere. I hadn't realized Twitter was so popular!

Do you use Twitter? If so, do you use it for talking about spanking? Do you follow other spankos? If not, would you consider doing so and why or why not?

Leave your response as a comment below and I will publish a summary of our conversation after everyone has had a chance to speak.
From Hermione's Heart

9 comments:

Fred said...

I do use Twitter I am @Pervy_thoughts
Mostly to follow 'rude' people, nudists and spankers.

Dr. Ken said...

No, I keep my spank0 side off of social media, and confine my spanking posts to my blog.

cutiebootie said...

I have a Twitter account, but it's not used for spanking. I am more of a blogger when it comes to discussing all things spanking.

Fondles said...

my twitter account is more for the dd/lg stuff - pictures, places we go, and sharing other people's posts - which DO include spanking and erotic pics.

Simon said...

I have a twitter account which I use to follow various spankers/spankees. I'm not very social media savvy and from bitter experience with a previous account I have learnt to be very careful with tweets re-tweets etc on this account. However I do find it useful and enjoyable as long as you are sensible.

Roz said...

I don't have a twitter account, my social media is restricted to blogs.

WendelJones said...

No Twitter. I just use Instagram which is spanking free.

Katie said...

Hi Hermione, :)

I do have a twitter account, but don't really use it for anything more than following the kids, news and things of interest. Honestly, I hardly get there much. I restrict all things spanky to my blogger account/reading other blogs. I don't want to chance getting spanky stuff mixed up with vanilla stuff. It's manageable for me.

Many hugs,
<3 Katie

ronnie said...

I know twitter is very popular but I don't have an account. Anything spanking related is restricted to blogs.

Thanks for the mention.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Sorry about deleted comment.