Saturday, June 24, 2017

You Completed the Caption

Fondles: I am proud to give you my daughter's hand and with it, the cane for her bottom!

kdpierre: While the Curator was delighted with his wealthiest patron's gifts of a ring from the Count of Evreux, and a walking stick that belonged to Louis XII, he worried that he'd never find a jar large enough and for the specimen of a young peasant girl being donated to the museum's new anthropology section.

Ronnie: Come now ladies, a little caning to end the evening.

Minelle: Now, let's have some fun!

Anon 1: I'll bet there's a nice big bottom under there that could do with a dose of this cane.

Anon 2: I'm sorry, sir, but only my husband is allowed to cane my ample arse. You're just going to have to make do reddening the skinny little behind of your petite wife.

Sir Wendel: So then Brent says to me “You know you have Zombies in your wardrobe?” What a jokester.

Hermione: No Monsieur Lesage, I am not suggesting you take my wife to bed. Just warm her bottom for her, then she will be ready for my attentions.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: