Saturday, March 17, 2018

You Finished this Sentence



I hope nobody knows...

KDPierre: ...the things I won't say here, because if I did...... they would.

Anon: ...that I masturbate when the wife is not in the mood. Wait till she has gone shopping and hope it is a long list to get.

lurker48: ...how addicted I am to spanking blogs.

Hermione: ...that I often think about spanking during boring meetings.

Thank you for sharing your secrets here. For more secretive fun, stick around for brunch, coming up next.
From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing a older, mature woman, that I would want to be spanked by. I have this strong desire finding a woman who understood my needs and would spank me like a naughty little boy when I got out of line. The mother's of the 50's are the ones I dream spanking me.

Anonymous said...

I hope no one knows that I masturbate wearing women panties, especially my girlfriend, was caught once, the spanking I got was the worse I've ever gotten from her, dread to know what it would be like if she caught me doing it again.