Saturday, June 30, 2018

You Completed the Caption

Minelle: “Where is he, I think I escaped his notice! I’m not ready for a spanking!”

Storm: I believe this is Wee Willie Winkie's wife, Shirley.

Wee Shirley Winkie runs through the town,
Up stairs and down stairs without her night-gown,
Tapping at the window, crying at the lock,
Are the spankees bent over their bed, for it's past ten o'clock?

KDPierre: This rare publicity still spotlights a little-known, all-nude production of "The Student Prince" featuring June Allyson as "Kathie". That pale posterior sure gives the lyric "Overhead, the moon is beaming White as blossoms on the bough" an interesting new interpretation.

Windy: "Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret, and I can't find my HOH."

Charlie: She is in her happy "plates" [place].

NoraJean: If there is one spot of dust or a fingerprint on these plates, I'll be getting a spanking to remember ...
(nj ... with help from Frank :)

Sir Wendel: What’s a girl gotta do to get spanking around here?

Kingspan: Hey diddle diddle
The cat and the fiddle
His hand ran over her moon.
The little brat laughed, and said "For sport,
When I break a dish give me the spoon."

Hermione: Gladys had a busy life, but she found that it was easier to keep all her plates in the air when she glued them to the wall.
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: