Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Guest Post - Implements IV

Fellow blogger NoraJean shares her favourite implements with us today.


"Here is our old favourite ... the crop




"and new favourite ... an nicely worn, old belt of Frank’s."

Thank you, NoraJean. I used to have a crop exactly like that one, although it was never used for spanking. The belt looks yummy!

If you would like to send me a photo of your favourite implement(s) I would love to post it here. Send it to me at martingale2 @ yahoo . ca (without the spaces). 

From Hermione's Heart

5 comments:

Windy said...

Oohhh, looks like good stuff over at NJ's place! Woo! Woo! Hugs! Windy

Fondles said...

Oh a worn belt is a lovely thing!

Roz said...

Hi Hermione and NJ, thank you for sharing NJ. There is definitely something about the worn belt:)

Hugs
Roz

Minielle Labraun said...

Gosh, neat post idea! Now I have to think what my favorite implement is!

ronnie said...

Lovely crop. We need a new one so think I'll wait and buy one for P's Christmas present.

Love,
Ronnie
xx