Saturday, December 15, 2018

You Completed the Caption

Anon: This is not the only place that I have a itch, but the stick is not for that.

KDPierre: Hilda soon discovered that sitting on a rotting and bug-infested stump to scratch an itch only made her condition.....as well as its location, much worse.

Rosco: “Hilda, If you get any splinters, I’m happy to get my tweezers - will spend all afternoon making your ample bottom perfect again if needed.”

Bernie: Switch? What's a switch?
Oh! So you want me to use it on you?
Well, my lap is plenty ample, so come over here and we'll get started!

Sir Wendel: What do you know . . . . switches have more than one use.

QBuzz: Hey Mr Frog, I hope you like spanking, cus once I've kissed you and you've turned into a prince, I'm going to whip your cute ass till you make me your Queen!

Hermione: The only thing Hilda likes more than a good spanking is a good back scratch.

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: