Friday, February 15, 2019

Friday FUN

For Christmas my neighbour gave me a soft, furry blanket as a thank you for all the little things I do for her all year. It's big enough to cover an easy chair, and one of the dogs snuggles beside me when I read, enjoying the coziness and warmth. But it seems that the big white labels of washing instructions and fibre content always end up on the corner of the blanket right beside my book, so I snipped them off. How silly to say "Do not bleach or iron"! Who would bleach a brown blanket, or try to iron faux fur?

Here are some very creative garment labels for your enjoyment:

































Happy Friday!
From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, these are hilarious! Might have to pay more attention to washing instructions lol.

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Hermione. Thanks. I love these. Made me laugh.

I once bought a jumper and the washing instructions said do not hand wash, machine wash or dry clean. I hand washed it in the end and it turned out OK.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

NoraJean said...

LOL! ... who knew washing instructions could be so funny! ... thanks for the share, Hermione! ... nj ... xx

Katie said...

These are hilarious, Hermione! Thank you for the Saturday morning laugh! That dental pain one... was no one listening to that poor person with sore teeth?? Have a lovely weekend! Many hugs,

❤️Katie xoxo