Monday, February 18, 2019

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for February 17

Our discussion of Valentine's Day celebrations went like this:

Roz: No Valentine's day spanking here. We had a nice lunch out, we don't usually make a big deal of Valentine's day itself. Valentine's is everyday :)

NoraJean: We had a great Valentine's Day ... much fun was had by both of us ... so much so I had to post about it here.

Anna: Peter arranged a lovely dinner at my favorite spot. Candle lit tables and a violinist playing
softly in the background.At home later a beautiful diamond choker for me. I was done in. I gave him what he loves most. I put on my leather corset, short leather skirt and thigh high boots, with 5 inch heels. He loves the outfit and of course I carried a small leather paddle. I gave him a sterling silver choker that has a small padlock attached. I kept the key! Used the paddle till I saw tears and then we had great hot nasty sex!

Perfect for our wedding anniversary.

Rosco: Valentines Day came about for Irene and me after a bit of conflicts in our schedule. Then we remembered that we had tickets to the Vagina Monologues, so I slipped out of work and came home mid afternoon.

The “date” (as we call it) proceeded as it often does, but with more intensity than usual. Irene instructed me to open her box and get out certain implements (our kids are grown, but still come around sometimes). I got out some scarves, a riding crop and leather strap and leather handcuffs etc. Irene tied me to the bed, and whipped me soundly, extracting various confessions. She stuffed panties in my mouth, and left me to contemplate my misbehavior.

She then returned and gave me a second whipping/spanking (the leather strap is somewhere between the two). She left me again as she took a shower. She came back and sat on top, aggressively demanding reverse cowgirl cunnlingus. After she came, she caught her breath then fucked my lights out. Sometimes it’s like the most intense ever and this was one of those times.

It was hard to be motivated to go out after but the Vagina Monologues was really good - even if my bottom was rather tender in the hard chair.

Sir Wendel: I always give the Misses candy and flowers. She always spanks me with the paddle to show her love for me.

QBuzz: Nothing too exotic, just dinner and gifts followed by a good-old fashioned shag with lots of spanking (of her) :D

Jack: Was not a good week for me, my wife was upset, we planned on going out to our favorite place. We did go, but she addressed my attitude first. Squirming at dinner was not my way to celebrate Valentines Day. She enjoyed it.

Ronnie: A spanking then a lovely dinner cooked by P. Delicious.

Hermione: We started the day with an exchange of valentine cards and gifts - mine was a lovely bracelet. As a result of our typical Canadian weather, we spent much of the day digging out from the latest snowstorm. That put our lunch out on hold. But we enjoyed a romantic evening with cheese fondue, red wine, and some spanky fun to cap off the day.

Romance is still alive and well in blogland!
From Hermione's Heart

No comments: