Monday, May 25, 2020

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for May 24

Tell us about the physical aftereffects that you experience from a spanking.

Roz: I have, on the odd occasion been a bit shakey after a spanking. The remedy was to take it easy for a few minutes snuggled up to man :)

Rosco: Perhaps 1 out of 3 spankings happen at bedtime - I am then instructed to be quiet, keep my hands to myself and go to sleep.

The other 2 out of 3, result in cunnilingus followed by intercourse. Irene will then go take a shower then usually head to the kitchen to make dinner. I usually lie there, happily tired and overwhelmed, for at least a half hour.

If the spanking is especially intense, I will be quite and affectionate afterward but not lightheaded. I will feel it in my bottom over the next few days.

Graham: Not that I can recall. Ours usually end in sex, and I may be exhausted or spent after that and perhaps not fully stable on my feet!

Joe: I sometimes feel light headed after an intense spanking and a little dizzy so I just lie down for a few minutes and my wife will be stroking me and smiling at her handiwork ;<)

Wendel: Most times after whippings with the belt it is difficult putting pants back on for about an hour.

Simon: I don't think it was due to the severe punishment I was receiving at the the time but I once fainted whilst being caned. It was on one of the hottest days of the year a few years ago and I think it was just the heat. It certainly gave the lovely lady who was thrashing me with great energy and skill a fright. A gin and tonic each soon sorted us both out although we avoided any serious punishment after that. As a disabled man in his 60s I do find that punishments affect me more these days and that I take longer to recover these days.

Jack: My wife spanking leave an impression, there are times I just lay across her lap, unable to move, my bottom is stinging, and when she has enough, she stands me up, points to the wall, and that is where I stand until I get myself under control or she feels I've can put my pajamas on, a continuation of the punishment, better to wear pajamas than getting dressed.

Bonnie: Yes, it definitely happens. Immediately following a particularly intense spanking, I sometimes find myself mentally distant and physically wobbly. In such situations, it takes a few minutes of gentle aftercare to bring me safely back to earth.

Prefectdt: After a prolonged period in a head down position, I can feel a little woozy. Moving slowly and standing still and upright for a few minutes usually fixes this. I very often get a big endorphins kick from a spanking, this can leave me uncoordinated for some time and a bit detached from reality. I don't want to do anything about this because it is part of the sensation that I am enjoying. I never get spanked and then drive though, that would be as unsafe as drink driving.

Ronnie: Yes I have felt lightheaded after a spanking and a little unsteady. P sits me down with his arms around me until it passes.

Barrel: Well, I must say I am surprised and grateful for your responses to Hermione’s question. I thought I was crazy feeling off balance and uneasy on my feet after our last intense session. My wife whipped me as hard as she could with the strap, riding crop and tawse for about 25 minutes, and when she released me from the bench, I had a hard time walking. I do feel better knowing there are others that have responded in a similar manner. Thank you for sharing.

Hermione: Besides the pain, I often feel a sense of euphoria along with feeling a bit light-headed.

Thank you all for another good discussion. Stay safe!
From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In a previous post, you asked me, Jack, what happened after I was taken from the pool and spanked. You wanted me to tell more, which I did. I was just wondering if you had a response to what happened. Just asking.