Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday FUN

I donated blood yesterday, as I usually do on a regular basis. In fact, it's more important than ever now, because fear of COVID has caused many people to avoid indoor gatherings. But the donation centre has extraordinary precautions in place, and masks are mandatory indoors everywhere. As I sat six feet away from the next donor, awaiting my turn, one of the nurses stopped, looked at me and said, "Hello, I recognize you." I was surprised. I thought my mask made me just one of many faceless people. "It's your hair," she explained. We both have the same type of hair, and had discussed our frustrations in the past. 

Here's more humour about our lives today.

 
 
 
 
 







Stay safe!

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Roz said...

Good on you for donating blood Hermione, glad the blood centre have lots of precautions in place.

Love the fhhnnies. No's 3 and 4 are my favourites. Thank you for the giggles.


Hope you have a great weekend, stay safe!

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

3 and 4 are my favourites as well. Hermione, thanks for the smiles.

Wonderful that you donate blood.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Baxter said...

#2 is very true, but one only has to look on facebook to see how many there are as everyone is an expert in anything on facebook. I like the last one also.

Anonymous said...

I tried donating blood, but I didn't like the questions they were asking.

"Where did you get it ?"

"Whose blood is it ?"

"Why is it in a bucket ?"


Boru