Thursday, October 22, 2020

Save the Date

Once again it's almost time for the annual Love our Lurkers celebration. This year we will honour our silent readers on Friday, November 20 and Saturday, November 21.

For those of you who are new to blogging, we bloggers set aside two days each year to encourage our silent readers to come out of the shadows and leave a comment. We all have readers who have never commented, and this is the time we gently encourage them to introduce themselves in some way.

If you are a blogger, all you have to do is put up a post on November 20 and/or 21 encouraging your readers—especially the silent ones—to leave a comment. I will have more details for you when we get closer to the event, and our good friend Enzo has prepared graphics for you to use, but in the meantime please spread the word to your readers. let's all try to make LoL 15 the best one yet!

From Hermione's Heart

10 comments:

Roz said...

Always enjoy Love our Lurkers Hermione. Thank you for once again organising this event. Looking forward to the party :)

Hugs
Roz

morningstar said...

WOW LOL 15??!! Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?? (grinning)
You know I'll be participating!! Love LOL days.
Thanks for organizing it again Hermione!

Barrel said...

I’ve been waiting for this. It is so much fun seeing new folks participate for the first time...and even better when they continue.
Wonderful you are doing this. Thanks so much.

PK said...

I've participated in them all - so I'll be there!

SPANKEDHORTIC II said...

I'm a gettin me ta thinkin about a good post for that little ole shindig. Thanks for the organization Hermione.

Prefectdt

ronnie said...

Date saved. Thanks. Look forward to it.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

I do a fair amount of commenting, always anonymously.

I sometimes think I should create a persona (avatar?) for TTWD. In theory I would have my own blog, but I worry (a) my identity would be discovered, (2) I'd have trouble doing a good job, and (3) no one would read it.

But I do wish I were a little more real to folks online.

- Rosco

Minielle Labraun said...

Saving the date!

Anonymous said...

Date saved, and await links and posters or photos

Sadly, the pandemic has me home on thsi date, when we are using traveling.

bottoms up
Red

Anonymous said...

Date saved, and await links and posters or photos

Sadly, the pandemic has me home on this date, when we are using traveling.

bottoms up
Red