Thursday, June 24, 2021

Dana does Paul and John

Not "does" as in spanks, but as in imitates. Dana Carvey has always been one of my favourite Saturday Night Live comedians. I heard the last bit of this while listening to Sirius radio on the way to the beer store yesterday, and I laughed out loud. I knew I had to find it and share it with Ron and with you.

Here Carvey impersonates both Paul McCartney and John Lennon. While watching this hysterical bit it helps to remember that Lennon knew nothing about the technology we use today. He left us in December 1980, before the CD was invented.





From Hermione's Heart

6 comments:

PK said...

That was fantastic! Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty funny. Thanks for a chuckle to start the day!

Anonymous said...

LOL-That was great!!! I loved it!
I have to listen to it again.

Liza

WendelJones said...

Hahahahaahhahahahaaaa Hahahahahaha!!!! That is hilarious. Thanks for sharing this one.

Love Wendel

P.S. So do you think Kim gets a spanking 2.0?

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, this is hilarious, love it. Thank you for the laugh. Hope you have a great weekend:)

Hugs
Roz

ronnie said...

Hermione, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Love,
Ronnie
xx