Friday, December 2, 2022

Speaking of Bottoms

This week I was treated to not one but two startles. 

The first was a television program I happened to try. I came in at the end of My Strange Addiction, when the two story lines were resolving. The first was a woman addicted to drinking paint.

After seeing a therapist she decided to give up her habit for the sake of her children, since she wanted to live long enough to see them into adulthood and her addiction was shortening her life. 

The second addiction was pony play. I couldn't see how that was harmful in any way, although it is no longer my thing. (Confession: I did play horses often as a small child, but never wore tack or a fake tail.) The woman involved agreed with me, and had no intention of abandoning her fetish.

Then the next episode began, and the first addiction was to getting a bigger butt.

The woman in this segment really wanted a big, bigger, biggest butt, so she was "addicted" to having silicone injections. Alas, the silicone used was industrial grade. Where did she find someone to use that on her posterior? I didn't watch the rest as I had errands to run.

The second startle arrived in my inbox. It was from my favourite clothing store, and the subject line read: 

Take 30% Off Adult Bottoms

Off the top? 15% off each side? What would you use to take off parts of a bottom? A nice cane? The lady on the addiction show would have called this email spam.

 

Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Roz said...

LoL Hermione, I bet that email got your attention. The addiction show sounds interesting, some very strange addictions, drinking paint? I certainly wouldn't want all that silicone in my body. It's amazing she was actually able to have these injections, especially that many and that often.

Hugs
Roz

Rich Person said...

An addiction to ponies? Sounds swell.

Ponies are pretty.