Monday, July 2, 2012

You Completed the Caption


Here's how you captioned this lovely sepia photograph, taken in an era that apparently was just as wild and uninhibited as the present one.


Bob: Going out and forgotten something? Should have gone to Specsavers.

Joey: I hope I have enough money to buy a hairbrush.

Six of the best: As William Shakespeare might have said. "An ARSE. an ARSE, a kingdom for my ARSE".

Bonnie: "If Thomas Edison is so smart, why hasn't he invented the thong?"

Respecting Mistress:My dear boy, if you continue to complain about how long I'm taking to get ready, you will find yourself bent over this stool for a good thrashing.

Red: Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the fairest bottom of all?

SNP: Patsy knew Edwin planned to paddle her good tonight. But, she planned to employ her feminine wiles to distract him from his goal!

Simon: Granny suddenly remembered why she hadn't shown her grandchildren this photo before.

Vfrat25000: In the famous words of Jeannie C Riley: “The Night my Momma socked it to the Harper Valley PTA.”

Ronnie: I knew I shouldn't have had that last gin; now I can't find my knickers.

Sunnygirl: I am so ready for anything you have to offer.

Mick: Is there a breeze in here?

Emen: This is what made the Roaring Twenties roar.

Joolz: Why does Sir make me darn his socks before we go out!

Welcome, Jools!

Renee Rose: I promise I'll be a good girl at dinner. Now may I puleez have my panties back? Pretty please?

Ricky: My only chance to get a man! How the heck does this thing work?

Kiki: Debra Jackson shopping at the Dollar Palace.

That's right! I found the picture to go with the article.

Young Lady: Greta knew there was only one place in the house where she could see the damage from last night indiscretions... she also decided to put off putting ON the pants until the last possible second.

Bratty Adaline: A vintage look back at the 'people of Walmart'.

Hermione: Little did Gladys realize that her carefully assembled outfit would put an end to Casual Fridays in the steno pool.



Thank you to everyone who contributed. See you all next week!

From Hermione's Heart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione, I knew you could do it!

Kiki

ronnie said...

Good caption Hermione.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

Couldn't think of a caption but loved reading them all! xxx

Lolli Popp said...

Great caption Hermione! Love it!!! - still laughing!!!! - Lolli