Monday, October 7, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for October 6

What do you like to see in a spanking picture?

Wendel: For me the best spanking pictures are the ladies getting it on the bare bottom. It has to show the bottom along with all the beautiful curves and creases. I am also a fan of the pics showing the upset, firm lady sitting on a chair with a paddle awaiting her bad boy’s arrival across her lap. Severe bruising in the pic is not a turn on nor is the legs spread wide open as the spanking is administered.

Glenmore: I do enjoy pictures of a female spanker who is smiling , laughing and enjoying herself while her man has a completely opposite expression. I also like to see spanking with women wearing glasses, whether spanked or spanked.

FL: I enjoy F/M scenarios, particularly those with a maternal figure administering a classic OTK spanking with hand and/or hairbrush. I especially like seeing the women's faces, a look of strict determination as they mete out punishment. I don't need nudity or lingerie (though I am partial to full slips). 

Rob Allen: I like to see a nicely-shaped spankee enjoying it or reacting to an intense stroke, not just enduring or seeming to dread it. Any gender combination can work but I identify most with M/f.

CEM: Realism. All the websites that popped up over the years, or used to be magazines, that just hire women to spank or the mere depiction of it...not a fan. Without authenticity, it means nothing to me and can be sort of off-putting. Anything photoshopped, faked, adding redness, just bogus. There is no shortage of people in everyday real life that partake in this activity, no desire to see anything fraudulent or just for $$$.  

Graham: I prefer F/M but like some M/F. Very much like women in some form of stockings and suspenders, which I find even sexier than nude ladies. All a matter of preference!

Anon: I enjoy m/f otk, everyday clothing taken down, realistic facial expressions. 

Enzo: Our preferences are probably as unique as we all are.

I am a fan of pictures that were set up and intended to be photographs to begin with. What I mean is I prefer pictures that were intended to be printed in magazines to begin with, such as the old Janus and Blushes magazines. There is just something about those; the thought that went into the angles, and lighting and especially the story telling. I'm not such a fan of a lot of modern photos that are basically screen grabs from a video production. (No offence to those video producers as they serve a great community service). Those pictures can be great, but the photos are a secondary thought to the primary intent which is the video.

These and any well stylized photos that tell a visual story are my preference. 

Roz: I prefer more intimate, sensual pics. More extreme shots and severe marking aren't a turn on. My main preference is M/F.

KDPierre: I prefer a somewhat realistic depiction of a F/f or F/m spanking where something more stingy than a hand is used, and the marks indicate the spanking is being felt quite sincerely. If the photographer, through setting and expression, can further manage to convey an exchange that resonates with me, I am thrilled. A reversal in age is even more wonderful. 

As for what disappoints? Too mild is a yawn. M/f leaves me a bit queasy, especially if the Top is paunchy, nerdy, very old, or--god forbid--has a ponytail. If the Top looks like an operative for the Russian mob I feel physically ill. All these pictures do is make me think the poor model is a sex slave captive of some sort. Weird hair color and excessive tattooing just makes me shake my head. School scenes are another yawn. And I can't suppress a laugh if the outfits are clownish or the spankee is totally nude yet still has high heels on. Just silly. And the worst is anything that has been faked in any way. I feel that faked photos should be required by law to have a mark in the corner indicating the photo has been altered, and violators of this law should be slowly lowered into a vat of boiling oil the way they did in Medieval times. (By now I am sure that you can see I don't like MOST of what's out there. So for me, finding a good shot is like finding a four-leaf clover in a field full of cow pies.)  

Prefectdt: First, thank you for giving my second blog a much-needed push.

I like a picture that suggests a whole story, in my head. If it is well thought out, staged and properly lit, that helps a lot. It would be nice to see more professional, paid, male spanking performers both in videos and pictures. Just having people, both giving and receiving in an adult spanking scenario, because they are prepared to do it for free is not good enough. We do not expect women to do this and therefore, should not expect men to do so either. I feel that the old saying is true there "Pay peanuts and get monkeys".

Rosco: Before so much was available online, I screwed up my courage to go to the seedy neighborhood adult bookstore, bought a few magazines and was pretty disappointed.

The first picture I really adored was a small advertisement in Penthouse for Leda/NuWest shown a stern looking Julia Jameson in a short but modest skirt with a hairbrush on her lap.

As a loosely heteronormative submissive, I love seeing attractive female spankers. If it’s a male spankee, I don’t want to see too much. If it’s a female spankee, I’d often prefer to see a raised skirt than nudity - maybe it seems like a real spanking. I like to see a spanking over panties sometimes, if they’re the right kind (I much prefer nylon over cotton-go figure).

I generally like female spankers in dresses or skirts or sometimes partially clad with lingerie. Jeans don’t work. Jodhpurs can be sexy.

Above all, I like faces. The spankers can be angry or smiling and laughing. The spankees can be in pain or enjoying it. But without faces, pictures mean very little.

S: What a great question. Based on my collection,I like all types of spanking photos. I really enjoy over the knee spankings, well dressed women standing in the corner displaying spanked bottoms. I also like photos of women with their hands on their own bottoms. I also like happy smiling spankers and spankees. I also like photos of women's panties. I do not like photos of naked women with their makeup ruined from crying and I really do not like photo of bottoms that have been brutally traumatized

Dan: It's probably easier for me to specify what I don't like than all the things I do. I'm in a purely F/m dynamic, but I do like both F/m and M/f photos and artwork.. But, like K.D., I really hate pictures with paunchy, old, male spankers and young female spankees. Total turnoff. But, oddly, the F/m converse is not true. I actually like pictures with older female spankers. I gravitate strongly toward pictures or drawings where the spankee is showing real emotions and that he or she is really, really hating and struggling with the spanking, including real tears. Unfortunately, I find that real emotion seems to be displayed almost exclusively in M/f or F/f pictures and drawings. For some reason, all you see in the F/m genre is exaggerated grimacing and fake yelling.    

Hermione: I dislike total nudity of either the spanker or the spankee. Clothing from the waist up and a fully-bared bottom for the spankee, but no genitalia showing. I prefer the OTK position or else bent over a piece of furniture. No bruises or blood, just a nicely-reddened bottom. And no smiling from either party; spanking is serious business!



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: