Sunday, April 28, 2024

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #537

The pictures and stories about your favourite implements are flooding in. Thank you to all who responded. If you haven't, you can still send pictures of your favourite implement to my email address in the right sidebar. If you leave a comment without a picture, I'll try to add a reasonable facsimile when I create your post.

Now on to our discussion. All good things, including spankings, come to an end. Let's consider a specific form of aftercare.

Do you think ice or lotion are helpful for comforting a recently spanked bottom? Is this something you regularly apply?

Please leave your response as a comment below. Once everyone has had a chance to speak, I will publish an edited summary of our conversation. Thank you, Bonnie, for yet another great topic.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lotion helps some. Cold wet yeoooch!

Bonnie said...

Yes, both will soothe a spanked bottom, when they are offered. I am far more likely to feel lotion as aftercare drifts into foreplay.

Sage Blum said...

I like coconut oil.

WendelJones said...

A cold damp wash cloth is always soothing. The Misses likes ice in a zippy bag for her bottom after a whipping. It is very arousing to see her laying on the edge of the bed holding an ice bag on her sore bottom.

Roz said...

Ice or lotion can help. Not something we regularly do, but we have used arnica cream on the odd occasion.

Hugs
Roz

Prefectdt said...

The first thing on my butt, post spanking, is definitely the opposite of soothing. Alcohol gel, to sort out any lesions and micro lesions. After that, some body lotion is very welcome. Nothing special, just some basic hydro care stuff. That always feels good and goes on three times a day, until the marks have faded. It helps prevent any drying out and other healing problems.

Prefectdt

Luvinhub said...

I think once my wife applied lotion; yes it felt good. However, my spankings were for disciple/punishment so my wife wasn't into easing any discomforts. Our aftercare was more on the physical side; more like cuddling.

Barrel said...

I don’t recall ever using ice. I have used lotion to soothe welts, but rarely. After we each share our reflections on the session, we have a glass of wine and move to intimacy.

KDPierre said...

Objectively speaking, yes, ice and lotion are inherently soothing just as they would be for any injury. But no, we don't use them. The only time lotion is used is for color enhancement for the photos we take, not for relief. Relief is never a goal.

Anonymous said...

Both will soothe. Have used cream on occasions but not something we do on a regular basis.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

My wife/mommy will not allow any cream or lotion to be used. I face the wall, wanting to rub and ease the pain, but knowing if I did, over mommy lap will happen. Spankings are suppose to last long after the spanking. Jack