Monday, April 1, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for March 31

What one change would make your spankings better?

Rosco: Hmmm ….

Comfortable support for my head and neck. I try to use pillows so I don’t have to turn my head to the side.

Or, If I weren’t in a very happy monogamous marriage, I’d liked to be spanked by the entire women’s volleyball team.

Bonnie: Maybe if we didn't have to spend our days working, we'd have more time for fun.

Maybe if we could be 40 years younger, we could do it all again, but differently this time.

Maybe if we had a fully equipped and soundproofed spanking dungeon, we could have elaborate ceremonies.

But even without these unlikely wishes, our spankings are still pretty good.

Roz: More time and less life getting in the way. Oh, and yes, a soundproof room.

Barrel: Consistency and frequency. We let too much of life’s distractions get in the way of our spankings. I know many of you have a weekly date and time for your activities. We have tried, even putting appointments on our joint calendar. But my wife’s low libido and interests allow social and grandkid activities to trump spanking. So, maybe I am convincing myself what we miss is commitment to spank? I’m interested to see what else is shared.

Wendel: Distance from the neighbors would be nice. The neighbors around our US home are pretty close. There are times when we worry about the sounds. I like the idea of a sound proof room but I think it would limit the activity. Bottoms are not immune from spankings, paddlings or whippings in any room of the house which adds to the already enjoyable activity.
We have a home in Ireland as well and the nearest neighbor is more than a quarter mile away. No sound proofing needed so the spankings can take place in any room in the house with no worry. 

Sage: Late last year, my life suddenly became perfect through the addition of spankings, so I don't need anything else right now. Looking back, it seems amazing I waited so long to ask my partner for them.

Jack: I asked my wife/mommy to address this question. My spankings are punishment, our marriage is strong because she wears the pants. Her answer would be to make me wait longer, having me stand with pants and underpants around my ankles, longer scolding, sometimes a person to witness the spanking, especially my mother-in-law. She added that the one thing that was missing was the bath brush and once she started using that, the results improved the spanking. Just another view on the subject.

KDPierre: That's an easy one! Being 20 to 30 years younger!

Prefectdt: Simple answer, more spankings, more often and not having to travel so much, to get spanked.

Hermione: I would like to hear the words that start my juices flowing, like "You've been a naughty girl, and you need a good spanking". Ron's the strong, silent type and lets his hand do the talking.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

One thing I’ve done to encourage the storytelling/lecture aspect of TTWD is writing a note, in your case to Ron and ostensibly from some third party that explains what you’ve done and why you’ve been naughty etc. Hopefully that might inspire him to play along and you could apologize, beg for mercy, whine, be defiant- or whatever.

Best,

Rosco

Sage Blum said...

You folks have inspired me to try to think of something that might make my spankings even more perfect. Since I'm not submissive, I can get whatever kind of spankings I want. So I asked my partner for an all leather implement spanking. It was great. As usual he used his hand til it stung too much, and then about 5 leather implements. I don't think I'll want that every time, especially since the famous Vermont Country store bath brush and the horse brush are unparalleled for the purpose of stress release. But it was perfect this time.
Thanks for the inspiration, folks.