Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Speaking of Bottoms

Lately I seem to be noticing references to bottoms everywhere I look. Is it just me? Something only a spanko would pick up on?

For example, there's Paul McCartney"s new album, called Kisses on the Bottom. Aha, I thought. There must be at least one song with references to spanking on it. But no. The title comes from the song I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter, and all the songs are distinctly vanilla. Too bad.


Now here's a shot of the package that our breakfast yogurt came in. Doesn't it call out to your inner spanko?


A little honey on my bottom might lead to interesting consequences. After all, getting the paddle sticky is a spanking offense.



Bottoms aren't often found on car hoods, but this car is the exception.



I would be quite distracted if I saw this in my rear-view mirror while driving.

From Hermione's Heart

21 comments:

ronnie said...

No definitely not just you. I spotted Paul McCartney's new album and your right all tracks vanilla.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

There was a hair brush on one of his slides at his concert that made me wonder if he was a spanko. Suppose he is, do you think he is a top or a bottom?

Thank you for a fun post,
joey

Emen said...

I'm sure I'm going to be noticing those references now. Love the car hood.

Aimless Rambling said...

I often look at guys and wonder if they spank but so far it would have to be blatant for me to notice products with other meanings. But now because I am more aware I will probably notice more.

Anonymous said...

I'm not as aware as you are, Hermione, lol! Loved the yogurt label.

Love,
Kitty

Galwaygiirl said...

Hmm,, I really must pay more attention from day to day I think. Lol. Galway

Hermione said...

I thought you'd know about it, since you're a big fan of his.

Hermione said...

A hairbrush? Really?

I think he would be a bottom, but that's just my opinion.

Hermione said...

There's a lot of fruit-bottom yogurt out there:)

Hermione said...

I do that too, with nearly everyone I meet.

Hermione said...

It's on the grocery list for the next twelve months:)

Hermione said...

Nice to see you again, Galway!

It's everywhere, if you look closely enough.

Erica said...

I have a distinct feeling Paul chose that particular line as his title to be cheeky (pun intended). Out of context of the song, it sounds rather naughty! (the song itself is quite innocent)

Anonymous said...

Hermione,

Yes. I agree he would be a bottom.

joey

Hermione said...

Naughty Paul! I love it:)

Daisychain said...

You are amazing - how you find all this material is beyond me!!! xxx

Anonymous said...

what a disappointment from Paul... He deserves a spanking for leading us all on... Any women ready to do the job?
Red

Lea said...

Honey on the bottom would be too sticky. But John Stamos is the spokesperson for that brand of yogurt. Maybe if he was involved, I could handle it. ;-)

Hermione said...

Daisy, the honey bottom was on the shelf in the dairy section:)

Hermione said...

I agree. Maybe one of my readers would like to volunteer.

Hermione said...

A spanking from John - yummy!