Monday, April 29, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for April 28

Do you use ice or lotion to soothe a spanked bottom?

Anon: Lotion helps some. Cold wet yeoooch! 

Bonnie: Yes, both will soothe a spanked bottom, when they are offered. I am far more likely to feel lotion as aftercare drifts into foreplay.

Sage Blum: I like coconut oil. 

Wendel: A cold damp wash cloth is always soothing. The Misses likes ice in a zippy bag for her bottom after a whipping. It is very arousing to see her laying on the edge of the bed holding an ice bag on her sore bottom. 

Roz: Ice or lotion can help. Not something we regularly do, but we have used arnica cream on the odd occasion.

Prefectdt: The first thing on my butt, post spanking, is definitely the opposite of soothing. Alcohol gel, to sort out any lesions and micro lesions. After that, some body lotion is very welcome. Nothing special, just some basic hydro care stuff. That always feels good and goes on three times a day, until the marks have faded. It helps prevent any drying out and other healing problems.

Luvinhub: I think once my wife applied lotion; yes it felt good. However, my spankings were for disciple/punishment so my wife wasn't into easing any discomforts. Our aftercare was more on the physical side; more like cuddling.

Barrel: I don’t recall ever using ice. I have used lotion to soothe welts, but rarely. After we each share our reflections on the session, we have a glass of wine and move to intimacy.

KDPierre: Objectively speaking, yes, ice and lotion are inherently soothing just as they would be for any injury. But no, we don't use them. The only time lotion is used is for color enhancement for the photos we take, not for relief. Relief is never a goal. 

Ronnie: Both will soothe. Have used cream on occasions but not something we do on a regular basis.

Hermione: We don't use either right after, but each morning I apply a good moisturizing lotion to keep the cheeks in good shape.



Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even after Irene broke the skin once or twice, I don't think she has ever applied anything medicinally.

Sometimes, however, she will insert ice into my bottom as part of the punishment.

Rosco