Monday, July 8, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 7

Dressed or completely undressed? That was the question.

Anon: Yes. Always. It may start with a short skirt, but ultimately...!

That goes for me, too, when it's "my turn" (but without a skirt.)

Bonnie: It depends upon the circumstances. For routine spankings, I just hoist my hem to expose my bottom. For our special Friday night spankings, I may dress up or undress down depending upon the scene that Randy chooses.

Mark: Yes for me, always naked. 

Dan: For me, always naked. She's always fully clothed.

Rosco: Sometimes I’ll be naked, sometimes Irene will put me into panties or a frilly nightie. (While she quickly got into spanking 40+ years ago, it took her longer to appreciate feminization as part of my discipline - but now she’s fully into it.)

Once in a great while I could be wearing a shirt but never pants or, god forbid, socks.

Irene usually wears a dress or skirt, sometimes changing two or three times for a second round of spanking or the ensuing cunnilingus and intercourse.

B: I'm always required to be completely naked from the waist down. This is for a time before, during, and after the spanking. I'm allowed to leave a shirt on if I want. A thong is usually the required bottom half attire for the rest of the day, It's a good reminder that she could give me a meaningful whack at any time.

Wendel: We are a big fan of pulling pants down and baring the bottom for spankings but there are times when the spankee strips naked. We find corner time after a spanking is more arousing for both if the pants are down.
The last few mountain hikes we have made ended with the Misses stripping naked and getting spanked/whipped.
And..for Halloween we dress up in costumes. It is fun to spank Cinderella. 

Norse Cavalier: She's usually wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and over the course of the spanking, I pull her jeans and panties down. I like to start over the seat of the jeans, but it always ends on her bare bottom. I've never given a spanking to a naked woman.

Roz: It depends on the circumstances. Sometimes I an naked, sometimes just in lingerie or fully clothed with jeans down or skirt raised.

Prefectdt: That mostly depends on who is spanking me, I usually let them decide. For my own desires, I do like to be wearing at least a man thong. There do seem to be a lot of women in the world who enjoy the humiliating scenario of CFNM (Clothed Female, Naked Male). I do like it when most of the clothing stays on, though. There is nothing so wonderfully humbling, as having to shuffle about with your trousers and underpants around your ankles.

Jack: When I have as my wife/mommy been a very naughty little boy, the spankings are always when I'm naked. I will either go to the bedroom, remove my clothing, get my jammies out and lay on the bed and wait, or if she wants to insure I learn my lesson, she has me undress in the front room, scolds me, then applies the bath brush. If others might drop in, the spanking is still applied. The bedroom, means once the spanking is over, I must put on my jammies no matter time of day, means I'm grounded, going to bed early, and getting a bath prior to bedtime.

Barrel: Most of the time, I am naked unless the spanking is a daily warm up to a planned session. In those cases, I am bare below the waist for the time it takes to provide ample notice what is coming in the next few days. No intimacy, just the hair brush or paddle. During such a session, I may be required to wear panties or hose to add humiliation to the thrashing. However, regular spankings I am sans clothing.

Alan: For a formal "punishment spanking," the command is "strip," and I am nude from the start, clothes neatly folded; for most else, I am naked below the waist before it begins, although underpants may be at knees or ankles; for the rare "on the spot spanking," usually only my bottom is bared, with other clothing left in place.

Donn: It depends upon the circumstances and location.

For inside our house, if the chastisement is "on the spot" (close in time and location to the transgression), my wife will direct me to strip below the waist and grab my ankles.

For other, more formal or pre-planned punishment sessions, my wife has always required me to be completely naked. (The only exception is that sometimes she requires me to wear a nylon safety strap around my waist, supporting both ends of a nylon and high-density foam strap (like a thong) that protects my coccyx, separates my cheeks, and widens into a front-pouch to hold and keep my genitals up-and-out of the line of fire. She has no desire for a high-strike, or wrap-around of my inner-thighs, to contact anything "critical.")

My wife is always dressed when raising my self-discipline. I personally like if she wears a skirt or dress (or particularly, a nightgown), but timing and weather seem to be determinative.

Graham: Rarely naked at the start, but always naked at the end! The clothing usually comes off gradually. If I'm told to strip immediately, I'm likely in more trouble than I'd like!

KDPierre: Nearly always naked for me with her clothed, unless it's really cold in the house. LOL I'm not even sure how this started, but now it's just sort of an automatic thing. 

Hermione: I usually remove everything below the waist for a spanking, then the rest comes off for intimacy.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I'm told to go to the bedroom, undress, fold my clothes on the bed and wait, I know that when my wife/mommy is done with my spanking I will act like and feel like a very naughty little boy, which is what my wife/mommy wants. Anytime I'm going to be spanked naked, means I've cross the line and being naked I'm under her control. The spanking is the first part, standing naked, spanked bottom on display is the second part, no matter who might drop in. If she wants to insure I feel like a naughty little boy who mommy put over her knee then I will leave the corner, put on my pajamas, no matter time of day, back to corner, bottoms pulled down, and I will be put to bed early, just like a naughty little boy. My wife/mommy when I'm facing the wall, and someone drops in, will say I've been a very naughty little boy and that she is not only the wife but the Mommy. Jack

Chronic Excessive Manliness said...

I like a bit of clothes on her, usually. It helps to "frame" the area in question, that is to be dealt with. So skirt, white cotton panties, pulled down to the knees, the rest of the body clothed is preferable to me.