Monday, July 29, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for July 28

What about the spankee's attitude? Let's see what you said.

Jack: Remorseful, knowing what is to come, I plead, beg, promise to be good, all to no avail. My wife/mommy is going to spank me no matter what I say.

Bonnie: It depends upon the scenario. If it's a fairly routine spanking, my attitude is typically something like, "All right, let's do this." But if this is an unexpected serious punishment style paddling, I am more likely to be thinking, "Whoa, wait a minute. This seems like more than I need." In either situation, and everything in between, my opinion is a secondary consideration. When it's time for a spanking, I get spanked.

CEM: Scared. I would say that would be the most accurate description of their state of mind. 

Wendel: There are times when I just decide to spank the Misses. No reason other than I want to spank or paddle her bare bottom. She will always put up a fuss and whine wanting to know why she is getting spanked. The Misses’ protests and complaints turn to tears as the spanking continues. Afterwards she will pull up her pants and continue on still asking why she was spanked.
I do not put up any fuss or act up because that just leads to a longer spanking. 

Rosco: I’m never really defiant but often a bit mischievous. Irene will say she’s heard that I’ve misbehaved and I’ll deny it, and make excuses to egg her on. If I want to be sure she spanks me thoroughly, I might reach up her skirt and try to cop a feel. Usually I go with the (her) flow, but sometimes I really crave a long hard spanking and will be disobedient enough to make sure I get it. She’s not seriously dominant outside our “dates” but she does like to make it hurt.

But I don’t misbehave for long.

Eventually I’ll apologize profusely and promise to behave (until next time).

Once we’re into our role play, we seldom break character. But we’ve more or less agreed on a code. The more I complain and resist, the harder and longer she spanks. We’ve never used a safe word. On a rare occasion if she wants to spank me and it’s not the right time, I’ll ask if we can do it later.

Roz: It depends on the situation. Over the years our spankings have occurred for many different reasons. Punishment, role affirmation and pure fun. Nowadays mostly always for fun. If punishment, apologetic from the start. I can sometimes whine and pout insisting I don't want a spanking, but it happens regardless and the attitude quickly changes.

Prefectdt: All of the above, depending on what role is desired of me :) I like it best when I get to be verbally bratty, but follow instructions on what to do physically, to the letter and without resistance.

Barrel: For us, spankings are a stress relief and a re-balancing of sexual tension. My mood slowly changes between spankings, going from carefree, to grouchy and in need of a long, hard spanking. Several days before, I am wanting it to happen. The day of, I am reluctant and apprehensive. As the session progresses, I become very remorseful. Afterward, I am relieved and carefree, proud to wear the marks.

KDPierre: We don't like 'bratty' even when it's "fun" so that isn't ever part of the mix. Funny? Maybe, but not bratty. For the 'real stuff' it's the latter set of emotions that most often come into play. Resistance is sometimes an aspect, but it's more internal and mental than actual.

Hermione: No bratting here. I'm usually of the "Let's get it over with" mindset. 

Thank you, Rosco, for the great topic. I'm always on the lookout for new topics that my readers are interested in, so please keep them coming.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: