Saturday, September 21, 2024

Spanko Brunch 2.0 #558



This weekend heralds the arrival of fall, and with it comes a time for introspection. This is a topic we have discussed before, and the time is right to revisit it.

Do you have a spanking bucket list? Will you share some of the items that are on it? Are there any that you have been able to cross off?

Leave your reply as a comment and I will publish a summary of our discussion once everyone has had a chance to find their lists and check them twice. Everyone is welcome to contribute, so if you haven't joined in a brunch conversation before, now's your chance.

 

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

3 comments:

Mija said...

Something on my spanking bucket list is doing an immersive school role-play that lasts a weekend or more. I'd like to do it more than once, maybe as both a top and a bottom.

More meta, I'd like to start an image-free (because I'm kinda a prude about seeing p0rn) forum for long-form discussion about (almost) all things spanking and stories.

Something I've done recently is go to a F/M party as a top. It was such a different perspective. Maybe there is some latent switch in here somewhere after all.

Mija
https://mijasroom.net

Anonymous said...

Interesting question, since my wife/mommy spanks I had to show her this. She said she has filled her bucket list when it comes to spanking me. The first was the spanking she gave me at her Mother home. Her Mother had said I needed one and so what better place than at her Mother's. She really enjoyed my protest, the squirming, facing the corner. The one other bucket list was in a hotel. The walls were thin so no doubt I was being spanked, but the best part was going to dinner and those who heard, especially the women, smiled when they saw me. My wife/mommy saids both places made it clear who wore the pants in the family. She did saw really not a bucket list, but two places she was most satisfied with after I was given a spanking. Jack

FL said...

I've always wanted to visit a professional (female) disciplinarian. It's something I've thought about doing for many years but for various reasons was unable to follow through before now. There are two women in the Greater Toronto Area who provide the type of services I'm interested in, so I've narrowed it down to choosing one of them (unless anyone knows of another suitable candidate in the GTA!). To say I'm nervous about it, for all kinds of reasons, is a massive understatement. Anybody have any advice?