Monday, September 16, 2024

Recap: Spanko Brunch 2.0 for September 15

How do you think about spanking when not actually engaged in the act? 

Bonnie: I like to write about our special interest when I get time, energy, and motivation..

CEM: Your question was: "Do you read spanking stories, watch videos, fantasize, or do something else?" My answer is....yes. :) 

Betsy: My answer is the same as Chronic Excessive Manliness. 

Norse Cavalier: Read and write stories, occasionally watch videos. There's also some video games made on the subject, mostly on the website AnimeOTK.

Roz: Mostly all in my head, fantasizing. Occasionally reading stories. 

 FL: Mostly just fantasize, occasionally write scenarios for my use only, browse a few blogs for inspiration.

Jack: Over time I have read 'Strict Julie Spanks', she gives a full view of spankings, especially when it is the female giving.

Rosco: Yes to all. It’s great to have so much in the internet. I find, however, that I’m a little fussy in that there’s a lot of stuff I need to just scroll past that doesn’t appeal to me.

With Irene’s permission I did write a story that Miss Jenn Davis then recorded. I was very happy with the way it came out. I have many rich fantasies, all based on real people, that I’d like to flesh out even though I don’t think the audience would be large.

Prefectdt: When I am on a train or in a waiting room, or anything like that, I would rather have a nice little fantasize about spanking, than be a slave to my phone. Watching videos and having those more involved fantasies (the type that might cause a bit of a stir in the trouser department) is reserved for time at home. I used to like to get some real life books about spanking in the past, but since I had problems with a thrombosis in my right eye, staring at predominantly white things for a long time can give me a sort of visual meltdown. So I don't read nearly as much as I used to, kinky or vanilla.

Anon: I do all of the above and more. I also like to listen to spanking podcasts on long drives. I visit antique and thrift shops to search for implements. Over the years I have collected a number of beautiful hairbrushes and paddles. I even found one treasured paddle that is signed by females on one side and males on the other. In addition, I make spanking implements for myself and others, including some well known mistresses. I spend way too much of my waking hours thinking about spanking.   

Barrel: I do them all as well. I have written three stories that I uploaded to Literotica and received favorable comments. It takes a lot to write and even more to proofread and edit. I did this when I was traveling for work, but now being retired, I devote my time and energy elsewhere.

Wendel: If we see a nice bottom passing by we will fantasize about spanking it and then compare notes. 

Mija: Fantasize.
Read.
Write

In that order. Sadly for productivity sake, I too often stop at fantasy. 

Hermione: I love the stories in the Library of Spanking Fiction. There's such  wide variety to choose from that I can pick stories that push all the right buttons for me. Fantasizing on the day of a spanking is a must.

Slava Ukraini
Glory to Ukraine

From Hermione's Heart

No comments: